• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    So you could not answer the question so you deflected with an insult?
    Nice.
    I have no problem insulting leftist scum. The question is a legitimate one, what could Jordan do with the leftist scum having majorities in both houses? If you don't know the answer and call my reply deflecting did you vote for Biden? Nice has no place in today's political discussions.
    Hurley's Gold

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    Do you know what autofornicate means? Just wondering cause unsubstantiated cheap shots and piss ant question like this, autofornicating is what your doing to yourself.

A closet biden voter? Grow the eff up. There isn't a bigger cop out or way to tell everyone else you're ignorant than to say such bs.
    Funny you would take the time to pen this. Get off the snowflake cheap shot BS, if this hurts your feelings then the question is valid.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I have no problem insulting leftist scum. The question is a legitimate one, what could Jordan do with the leftist scum having majorities in both houses? If you don't know the answer and call my reply deflecting did you vote for Biden? Nice has no place in today's political discussions.
    You call me leftist scum? You can you right to hell .
    AFM

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Funny you would take the time to pen this. Get off the snowflake cheap shot BS, if this hurts your feelings then the question is valid.
    You're calling everyone a closet biden voter. You are completely ignorant about what you are talking about when you say that so you are essentially phucking your self here on the forum. Destroying any goodwill or reputation.

Suggesting I'm a snowflake whose feelings are easily hurt is only solidifying the obvious fact you are extremely ignorant about this forum and the people who post here.

You have been wrong in every assessment of others you have made up till this point.

Before you further self destruct,, ignorant is a state of lack of knowledge not a pejorative. Please don't take it as such.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    He needs to meet you in person.

I get the feeling that everybody on this forum, including folks who disagree in the strongest possible terms, can find common ground.

I encourage both of you to try.
    Sorry Ben I just cant do that.
    I learned all I need to about him in one post.
    He made my spreadsheet
    Thats all I can say

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I understand. I once dumped my best friend because of a 30-second conversation. Some words go too far and cannot be retracted or adequately apologized for.

It's just a sad thing to witness.
    The way I see it in todays society, we need all the allies we can get.

I have to come to TGT because sometimes I feel like I'm fairly alone in my thoughts of the direction things are going in the world.
    While I may disagree with someone here, I certainly know that I don't know it all, and sometimes, and being that this is online and not in person, it can get more challenging in knowing the exact meaning of statements made here.

Everyone is different in their thoughts, which is good, it helps me learn.

I know I can get snarky at times, and that can lead one to believe I'm angry with them. Actually if I'm angry, I'm sooner to ignore.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    You're calling everyone a closet biden voter. You are completely ignorant about what you are talking about when you say that so you are essentially phucking your self here on the forum. Destroying any goodwill or reputation.

Suggesting I'm a snowflake whose feelings are easily hurt is only solidifying the obvious fact you are extremely ignorant about this forum and the people who post here.

You have been wrong in every assessment of others you have made up till this point.

Before you further self destruct,, ignorant is a state of lack of knowledge not a pejorative. Please don't take it as such.
    Not everyone. Just those who snivel about a minor question with a possible slight to it. That and anyone who does not take the time to understand how congress works. It appeared by your answer your feelings are easily hurt.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    lol. apparently.

So, Mr. rickt300 ... Free speech doesn't mean a guaranteed audience being forced to hear what you have to say. The reply you seemingly took offense to means that he put you on his personal mute list, and it shouldn't take a genius to understand why.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    lol. apparently.

So, Mr. rickt300 ... Free speech doesn't mean a guaranteed audience being forced to hear what you have to say. The reply you seemingly took offense to means that he put you on his personal mute list, and it shouldn't take a genius to understand why.
    Outstanding, let them hide when Biden crashes the country. The time is NOW to be outspoken against it. This is not the time to go all hurt feelings. By the way did you enjoy Bidens speech today, very close to a declaration of war with Russia. Oops off topic. At any rate if calling democrats leftist scum is beyond someones comfort level the next 4 years are going to be far more than they can take.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I was reading the conversation, seems both sides weren't very clear on their expressions to the thread conversation. Taken out of context.

Top Bottom