• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    France chows down. I don't know about the salmon pate. Wetf that is. I'd trade that crap off for crackers.

Denmark gets a freaking tooth brush. That would have rocked!

Last edited:

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I remember a friend who served in Vietnam talking about the kids begging for food, but when they tossed them the canned bread from their rations, the kids would curse and throw them back!

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    No other country, army, navy, air force or Five Star Restaurant cold outdo a U.S. Army Mobile Field Kitchen.

Even in the depths of Jimmy Carter's military draw down, our mess sergeants were able to cobble together the best chow an American soldier ever ate.

The wizards of field dining turned powdered eggs, dehydrated potatoes, carrots, peas, beef, pork chops, and canned bacon into works of art. Their highest art form was Chili-Mac.

They busted their asses to keep the troops fed at all hours of the day or night.

Nothing like a bowl of hot chicken noodle soup and a cup of Joe in the middle of the night or just before stand-to.

Then some numb nut in the Pentagon took cooks out of the Army to save money.

Top Bottom