• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Badfish

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    San Antonio,TX
    Gunshack in Helotes.
    I haven't used them to purchase a firearm yet but have been in there twice and they seem like a good bunch of dudes.
    On our side of town too

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    South Texas Saddlery in Alamo Heights has teamed up with Dury's Guns and are providing free FFL transfers as of right now. They have some pretty sweet guns in there.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    I use Dave's Guns off of 410@Rigsby. He is a non stocking dealer and is right by my office. He is a member on here, goes by 50DOA if I remember right. Good guy and I even order out of his sporting catalogs for fishing and optics equipment.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Why does it have to be on a linkable website in order to be true? I don't understand people these days.

I'm in there all the time. It was true as of two weeks ago, when I was last in there and speaking to the employees.

usually there is something to go along with it, like a facebook post. i didnt even see anything about an FFL on their webpage. i scrolled throught their facebook page and saw one post mentioning transfers and that they carry firearms and are a liensed dealer.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    just contacted south texas saddlery, they charge $35 for a the transfer, however if you are a customer, they will waive the fee. the guy on the phone did say that i could come in and buy a $20 hat or something and have the fee waived though.

filmtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    San Antonio area
    I used Gunshack for a couple handguns from Davidsons. I think they were about $20 YMMV. Nice folks and close to home. Give em a call and see what they say.

Top Bottom