• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    I worked in Atlanta, for 3 months. That was 89 days too long. Brave guy working in a mall. But 20k will go a long way towards making him a ninja.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    But 20k will go a long way towards making him a ninja.

meme 1.png

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I worked in Atlanta, for 3 months. That was 89 days too long. Brave guy working in a mall. But 20k will go a long way towards making him a ninja.

Riiight, cause everyone who's trying to make a positive impact or is a firearms enthusiast and has a little bit of relevant gear, but hasn't been to Iraq, Afghanistan, or been on top secret spy missions and providing security to government officials, is a ninja.

We gotta come up with a term to call people who call other people, "ninja", all of the time.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Riiight, cause everyone who's trying to make a positive impact or is a firearms enthusiast and has a little bit of relevant gear, but hasn't been to Iraq, Afghanistan, or been on top secret spy missions and providing security to government officials, is a ninja.

We gotta come up with a term to call people who call other people, "ninja", all of the time.

I'm not sure how relevant his gear is. I'd stick with the recorder, but in his situation I think I'd go with a normal kevlar vest and put the gear on a belt.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I would actually have to agree, but who knows exactly why he wants it this way. My point is, I see ninja being thrown around on the internet for anything that isn't exactly how, the person calling the other a ninja, thinks it should be. Gotta give an explanation as to why you have chosen to do something or use something in order to avoid that label. I do think that some people do dumb pointless things to their weapons and gear, but in most cases, that is not the case. This guy is actually out in crowds of drug dealers, trying to keep order and secure the place he was hired to secure. Haha this reminded me, I was once researching a piece of gear and came across a forum where I saw someone had called someone els a ninja for a dropleg holster. A few exchanges later, it was revealed, through pictures, that this guy actually used this rig during deployment and the man declaring him a ninja, could only speak on a class he had taken. I don't know what the experience the guy above me has, and don't care, but it seems that the guys with less experience (or are the types that crave to "fit in") are the ones calling others ninja's and the vets, who have been there done that are the ones who respect that there is a reason for which someone felt they needed to get or do something. At least that has been my experience from what I've seen on these forums. I guess it's the fad of the internet gun world. All I know, is I believe it shows a great lack of character and integrity to make such far out assumptions that one person feels they can deem another something that is negative, based off of limited facts and information. Even if I had those facts that suggested someone was a certain negative way, I would usually just keep it to myself unless they imposed that negativity on to someone els or myself and needed to be informed that they will not go unchallenged. Otherwise, have some damn respect. Whew... Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom