• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    From the T.REX Arms channel 3 day 12,000 round evaluation of the Glock 43X, PSA Micro Dagger, FN Reflex, M&P Shield Plus, Sig P365X, and Springfield Hellcat. To see: which one shoots best?

Capitol Armory ad

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    They are all self admitted Glock shooters, and they judged all six pistols by how close they came to Glock 17 Perfection. Not surprisingly, they scored the Glock 43 highest. Given their immense bias, I don't see why they needed to spend three days and 12K rounds to come to that conclusion.
    Similar to a Trump trial?

Nicholst55

Retired, Twice.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Houston Area
    I have owned both a G43 and G43X MOS, and I was not favorably impressed by either one. The 43X has potential, but the stock trigger literally stripped the skin off of my trigger finger the first time out.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    They are all self admitted Glock shooters, and they judged all six pistols by how close they came to Glock 17 Perfection. Not surprisingly, they scored the Glock 43 highest. Given their immense bias, I don't see why they needed to spend three days and 12K rounds to come to that conclusion.

Did they use stock mags in the G43 or the Shield mags?

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Three shooters.

Biased? Yes…but they all shoot a helluva lot more than 95% of this forum. And they gave all the guns the same drills. Some of their impressions:

Best trigger? Shield +

Least malfunctions? Hellcat

Favorite texture: PSA Dagger

All ammo was Winchester bulk…

There were other points. I thought the video was interesting…I did fast forward through most of it.

Last edited:

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels

You speak as if only Glock people have a bias…and complain that they shot too much to come to their decision.

Maybe your bias (Glock bashing) is coming out…just a bit…LOL!

As a guy who has more Glocks than anything else, I get it. We get used to what we use. But no different than the guy who shoots 1911’s and picks them over CZ’s or Sigs…

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    forgot:

Canik METE MC9​

th-3614536480.jpg

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    You speak as if only Glock people have a bias…and complain that they shot too much to come to their decision.

Maybe your bias (Glock bashing) is coming out…just a bit…LOL!

As a guy who has more Glocks than anything else, I get it. We get used to what we use. But no different than the guy who shoots 1911’s and picks them over CZ’s or Sigs…
    I bashed the biased evaluators and their biased evaluation method, not Glock. While I prefer Glocks to most brands out there, I disagree that the Glock 17 is the standard by which all other pistols should be judged. The evaluators lost credibility to me when they announced their scoring system as 1 to 5 where 5 was a Glock 17--a system they admitted they might be criticized for using. In my view, an unbiased standard should have been a hypothetical "perfect" pistol (which does not exist). That would make a useful video considering all the shooter's experience. In this case, the deck was stacked and the conclusion not worth the time.

I would respond similarly to a video that compared all duty handguns to a 1911.

ronr68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Taylor
    IMO, any comparison of micro pistols that does not include a Ruger LCP is automatically invalid. I’m not saying it’s the best out there, but probably sells many more than than most of the others.

Top Bottom