• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    Hello everyone.....

I was just wondering what everyone's top 3 or 5 or whatever, favorite firearm or weaponry websites are?? I surf alot and love to read up on many subjects. Sometimes I get bored of the sites that I do frequent, and some just don't update very often.

Ok..we ALL already know THIS one is your number 1 favorite,so don't include it..

Thanks for participating in advance. I'm sure many of us will learn of some awesome sites we have never seen......

Chris
    Lynx Defense

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    Youtube is my absolute favorite. You have to wade through the BS just like any site, but when u find a few good channels run by good, knowlagable people u can not only gain alot of good information, but actually make some good friends in the gun community. Just my suggestion

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    I'm on one other forum, TheFirearmsForum.com and then I like to surf YouTube also. Some good and bad stuff on YouTube, but it's great to see some products and actual results before I buy something. I think Hickok45 is my most view on YT. After that, I'm a flEaBay addict, I've got some great deals on reloading equipment and selling of my junk to fund more guns and accessories.

Top Bottom