• ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I was just reading where they had a 30.5 million dollar surplus from taxes on weed. Looking at issuing rebates.
    I guess we know where that money is going now.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Yuppers let all the LOSERS that want to just sit around and get high move to Colorado. :roflfunny: Yeah that new law is working out so well for them. :roflsmile:It just proves the theory getting high helps to make some less productive in society....

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Yuppers let all the LOSERS that want to just sit around and get high move to Colorado. :roflfunny: Yeah that new law is working out so well for them. :roflsmile:It just proves the theory getting high helps to make some less productive in society....
    Come on man I b needin my rights

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    In my CHL instructor course, guy sitting next to me was a juvenile probation officer. He said he does spot checks on his kids for drugs. Apparently, several of them went in together and bought a fake.....well, you know, so they were "peeing in the cup" without their pee being used. Worked until the white guy whipped out a black one to pee. Guess being high makes you not realize how stupid you are being.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Nope but I used to but my job cleaned me up. A blessing cause I smoked like a chimney.
    And true it makes you lazy.

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Kinda sad when as a society the right to get stoned or drunk supercedes the right to bear arms.....kinda scary when I give it a bit more thought.

EDIT - I should's say supercedes......I think put more properly is that the populace voted away their right to bear arms and voted in their right to stay messed up all they want. Damn.....that thought really depresses me.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Kinda sad when as a society the right to get stoned or drunk supercedes the right to bear arms.....kinda scary when I give it a bit more thought.

EDIT - I should's say supercedes......I think put more properly is that the populace voted away their right to bear arms and voted in their right to stay messed up all they want. Damn.....that thought really depresses me.
    I had this exact thought earlier. Look at the "liberties" people demand and the ones they sacrifice.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Easterling is among a growing number of homeless people who have recently come to Colorado seeking its legal marijuana, and who now remain in the state and occupy beds in shelters, according to service providers.

article-1230655-075937BA000005DC-437_468x315.jpg

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    This article isn't based on facts, just speculation so that they can get clicks. Can't blame the writer- that's what they're paid for.

The 2 guys in the example were an older guy with MS (already homeless) and a 60 year old retired plumber. One was homeless and moved there for a cheap MS treatment, the other went because he's retired and retired people should be able to do pretty much whatever they want.

From the article-

Other factors could be driving the rising homeless rates. Colorado's economy is thriving, but the number of affordable homes and apartments is shrinking.
    Julie Smith of Denver's Road Home, a city plan that aims to end homelessness, said the city's rising overall population could be a reason for an increase in the number homeless people.
    She said the agency has heard anecdotal reports about homeless people moving to the state for the marijuana, but officials don't have any numbers to support that assertion.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Grendor
    Top Bottom