• ...and so much more!
  • echo1

"A free people should be armed and disciplined"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    Howdy Fellas,

Tripped over this little guy, RIA M1600 .22 lr ARish clone with 2 mags low round count, nearly new. Wasn't really looking for it but I'm a sucker for a deal, hunnerd bucks. Searching the web, it seems they're decent shooters and very quiet PAX
    1711701216803.png
    1711701341629.png
    Venture Surplus ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Congrats I guess.

Looks like something they rushed to the market to capitolize on the 22 AR rush.

But if it shoots and you like it then enjoy.

echo1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    Congrats I guess.

Looks like something they rushed to the market to capitolize on the 22 AR rush.

But if it shoots and you like it then enjoy.

They came out in the '80s long before any other posers.. I got it because the seller drove 65 miles one way to deliver for a hunnerd bucks. It's not my onliest .22, I really didn't need another .22 but I'm a sucker for a deal. I have bolt, lever and semi rifles. PAX

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The action looks some what like the take down survival rifle minus the take down barrel. I remember seeing them in the old Shotgun News. For some reason I thought they were imported in.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Could you slide that front sight down toward the muzzle for longer sight radius, set screw? No gas tube to worry about there.

echo1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    The action looks some what like the take down survival rifle minus the take down barrel. I remember seeing them in the old Shotgun News. For some reason I thought they were imported in.

That the first thing I thought, AR7

Could you slide that front sight down toward the muzzle for longer sight radius, set screw? No gas tube to worry about there.

I'm not messin with it. I got too many irons in the fire, PAX

echo1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    You saved 63$.

Exactly, fuel here is $4.75-$5.00. If the fella has a Suburban or other main battle tank he'll break even, maybe. He said he worked at a Federal facility and would have to drive west 1 1/2 hours back to his house to get the rifle before heading east 2 hours :mad: . Plus he actually canceled because of the Kali "5" sales/transfer rule and he had more expensive iron on the block, but the other fella flaked.. Most Kali gunners do what they can to accommodate the 2 trip to the FFL when selling. PAX

echo1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI

I just came back from inspecting it at the FFL transfer. It would be easy, a single Allen screw and you could slide it up to the brake, gaining about 8-10 inches. Now see what you've done, I'm going for it :cool: PAX

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    I bought the telescoping stock version(m1600r) for my son 15 years ago. Fun little 22

echo1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    I just came back from inspecting it at the FFL transfer. It would be easy, a single Allen screw and you could slide it up to the brake, gaining about 8-10 inches. Now see what you've done, I'm going for it :cool: PAX

Is it just me or does that LOP look really long?

From the FFL at transfer. The LOP does look long but I think it's because of the butts design that extends from the forearm back, rather than from the receiver's tail.

ATTENTION: Just made a WTT deal on a Squires-Bingham, the original manufacturer, coming out of Oregon. My Glenfield M75 (I have 2) for his SB M16, other fella pays shipping for both guns
    :)
    . Although, in the .22 collector world, these things are kinda scarce, now within a week I have 2 and 3 mags (which are hen's teeth hard to find and $pendy) I gotta stay out of forum marketplaces
    ::)
    PAX

crzy_one

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Austin
    My first rifle was one of these. Probably have 15k rounds through it. Broke 2 stocks and one firing pin but still love it!

echo1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    The Squires showed up at my FFL but I must have got on the Kali DOJ list. The last 5 transfers I processed I got a "Delay Deliver" which ads 30 days to the 4473 paperwork, only to get an "Undetermined" then released. But it's getting close to my departure date for my summer gig in Idaho. My FFL is a great guy and if I can't risk a delay before I bounce, he'll hold in his log fo no charge. While I was there to transfer a '51 Tula SKS, I saw another Squires/RIA/Armscorp M1600in the consignment rack (not priced yet). Guess who asked about it? :cool: PAX

Last edited:
    Top Bottom