• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Loading is on Sunday the 30th starting at noon. I am getting the truck when Budget opens so I should be on the road back to my apartment by 11am I am guessing.

The location is 249 and 1960. I'll pm the exact address to the folks that have offered to help along with my cell number.

Radioman

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Holy cow just saw this. Hate to hear this news, you will be missed. I will be glad to stop by after church. In fact, I may try to convince my girlfriend to go to early service so I can be there by noon. Anyone else gonna come by and help? RM was so generous to this community, and perhaps the only sane person we had. I just sent you a text buddy. Count me in.

Rogue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Katy, TX
    You let me shoot your AR at Hicksville to blow up some fruit, PM me the where and I will do my best to be there. Just helped a horse rescue pickup 100 bales of hay so I feel like I should be on a helpful roll.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I think you'll understand it's a little too far for me so just wanted to say I enjoyed the range time with you and most of your posts here ;)

All the best to you Radioman, hope to see you again sometime.:cool:

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Thanks to Scott, AKMike, Jakashh, and SubSeaShooter. With their help and a bunch from the hired guns that were a tad beyond fashionably late. But in the end the Beast is loaded, the aleve has been taken, the remnants of dinner are next to me and I think bed is soon calling my name.

Radioman

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Godspeed Radioman. Safe travels and come back to visit Texas anytime. I am so sore. This was a drastic reminder of how out of shape I am.

+1 At least my back was already hurt before this. Makes me feel a little better about being out of shape.

Top Bottom