• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    3rd party candidates are the Dems best friends. It helped get them several elections.

It's also caused a groundswell in the republican universe. Third parties have split enough tickets that the republicans are finally getting the message. That's where people like Cruz, Paul, Lee, and Amash come from. Translation: It's working, and we're winning!!!

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Yeah but think about all those who didn't vote for whatever reason, Romney was Mormon and there were a lot of people who wouldn't vote at all simply for that reason. So the in essence forfeited their vote to BO

People didn't vote for Romney because he was a moderate at best who'd passed romneycare, supported the murder of unborn children and gun control.

Then back off of most of it when it came time to run for the big show... Those are 3 key issues in the Republican Party with a decent amount of single issue voters out there...

inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas
    People didn't vote for Romney because he was a moderate at best who'd passed romneycare,

So we end up with Obamacare as the law of the land

supported the murder of unborn children

With Obamacare companies are force to provide any type of birth contol that people want to use, including late term abortions.

and gun control.

I don't need to say a thing here.

But the upside is that the people who didn't vote or voted 3rd party can say "hey, I didn't vote for that so don't blame me" as it's being shoved at us.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    So we end up with Obamacare as the law of the land

With Obamacare companies are force to provide any type of birth contol that people want to use, including late term abortions.

I don't need to say a thing here.

But the upside is that the people who didn't vote or voted 3rd party can say "hey, I didn't vote for that so don't blame me" as it's being shoved at us.

I don't disagree with anything you just said. I am very much in the reformation camp than the 3rd 4th or 5th party camp.

I think it had more to do with those issues than religion.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Maybe if all the Romney voters had supported that libertarian fella we wouldn't have Obamacare or a big gun control push. Abortion might not have changed much but at least it would have been left to the states, and private insurance would be able to decide what they wish to provide instead of a government mandate.

Hell, might even have some hope of getting a budget that works toward decreasing debt instead of increasing it.

:popcorn:

Top Bottom