Hurley's Gold

Wendys Employee Charged with Murder for Punching Elderly Man Who Complained About Order

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    The lowlife probably has a felony record a mile long and will be bonded to the street the next day. These type of violent morons should be put to sleep. At the very least, they should be de-nutted like a farm pig to prevent the spreading of their uncivilized, evil DNA.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Damn shame. I have spent a lot of time in Prescott & PV. A lot of old folks with attitude problems live in the area. A lot of them are transplants from California & back east. Yup, they bring their rude behaviors with them.

No excuse for what that asshole did. I heard he was genuinely shocked when he was arrested, I bet he’s shitting peach seeds now his charges are going to be kicked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I figure the ex-employee will claim the old man called him the "n-word"... maybe the audio will even prove it... Either way, that will make it all OK.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I figure the ex-employee will claim the old man called him the "n-word"... maybe the audio will even prove it... Either way, that will make it all OK.
    If the courts are fair and balanced, words, even inciteful and derogatory words don't rise to justification for punching someone.

Even IF the customer used the "N" word, it doesn't excuse the employee from his actions.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    If the courts are fair and balanced, words, even inciteful and derogatory words don't rise to justification for punching someone.

Even IF the customer used the "N" word, it doesn't excuse the employee from his actions.
    If the courts are fair and balanced...

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    His mama said he was a good boy, beaten down by the systemic racism which pervades our society. The old man represented bigotry and the machine that held him down, and disrespected him, so it was only natural for him to strike out after being subservient and beaten-down his entire life. He had planned for college and a life of service - saving puppies and underprivileged children.

Top Bottom