• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    I just found out that I have a nice looking indoor range closer to my home maybe one mile on 46 off of boerne stage road, I was getting tired of driving all the way to nardis.
    They only have 6 lanes but it's a really nice setup.
    The range officer lady was very nice to us ( had 2 friends that shot handguns for the first time) and even allowed us to stay a bit over the hour we paid for giving pointers to my friends. Felt very welcomed. I will for sure visit them again soon.
    20$ first shooter,10$ for additional shooter, as many guns as you have.
    What other places are there on the NW side?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Went today. Very nice range. We were the only 2 people in the whole place. Charged us $20 plus tax for both of us. It's small but it's close. It's $20 but it's close. There is no alternative for me that doesn't involve driving a bit and my time and gas make it worth the price.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    No idea why. Maybe because Jackie is cute! Just checked my receipt. It was $20 for the shooter. I wasn't charged for her even though she filled out all paperwork and shot as well. I was charged $1.00 for the target and 7 cents in tax.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    43dacdf71049e77f1dc6593180e0445c.jpg

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    So how come they didn't charge you the advertised amount ($20/hr first shooter, $10/hr for every additional shooter)???

http://www.ballistictherapy.com/range.html
    I think they honestly just cut us a break. I know they cater to ladies a bit so that might of been it. It's a good place for me but that's just one visit. I'm not fond of any ranges so far in San Antonio with public access. I hadn't tried Nardis yet however. The shop was very friendly and nobody tried to sell me anything other than ammo, which I declined. You can bring your own. One complaint, I wish the trolleys were slower. It is a simple in/out switch and they fly pretty quick.

Bade_Millsap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2016
    Bulverde, Texas
    I've been to this range a few times. Close to my home and very nice inside. The folks that run the place are very nice, low key no pressure. Typically I go with my wife and we share a lane for 1/2 hour. I think it's $12/half hour per person... I have had two different charges for the second person but it was incidental. Targets (B27) are $1/each...and I agree that the trolleys are FAST. They cater to women and that works well for them I think. 6 lanes so you could run into a full house at peak times.

Via Tapatalk-- Bade

SSerna93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Boerne
    I frequent this range often being that its so close to home. The owners are very nice and you never feel like you are being "watched" by the range officers. Heck the 1st time I went with my girlfriend the range officer let me shoot his G21 because I was eyeing it the whole time haha. Oh and they rarely ever charge for a 2nd shooter

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I've been several times as well. It's close so it makes it worth the price. I go during the week. I've never had to wait for a lane.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I like that place. The people are nice. I just wish the lanes were longer for sighting in my rifles. I got used to paying $20.00 an hour back in Colorado at my old gun range so I didn't think twice about it here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I jus went today. It's always fun to unwind from the stress of a busy work day buy sending ammo down range.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom