ARJ Defense ad

Westborough plans to picket Dunn funeral.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I never liked the show Jackass. In my opinion it was the culmination of the efforts of a bunch of wannabe rebels in bed with MTV who had a pathological need for attention. But- I also don't doubt those guys had a sincere love for each other. With as much experience as they have setting up wild pranks and revenge- I'm hoping they give the Westborough assholes more than they bargained for.

Ryan Dunn's funeral: Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket - Pop2it - Zap2it

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Say what you will about Jackass, but the Poo Cocktail Supreme is one of the funniest things I have ever seen (NSFW):

If Westboro shows up at Dunn's funeral then I hope the CKY crew gets them real good...

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    The prank was pretty good.

Hard to see a guy going through that. It's rough losing a friend.

And seriously, have you EVER seen Bam cry before? Even with his #1 fear (snakes)?

I can't imagine losing my best friend (since 4th grade together) like that. Alcohol and speed don't mix, obviously, but wow... what a terrible thing to have happened.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Well. If they tried to protest a funeral for a family member of mine or a friend KIA overseas I would kill every last one of them. Then they'd get the headlines they want. Just sayin'. I'm shocked it hasn't happened yet.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Roger Ebert, the film critic, made the comment: "friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."

He is catching hell for it right now, but pretty much spot on from my point of view.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I hate Bam Margera. His whole "I can do whatever the **** I want" attitude is annoying, and he has no respect for his family. His uncle is a 12 year old vagina groper. I always hated the show Viva La Bam.

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    I hate Bam Margera. His whole "I can do whatever the **** I want" attitude is annoying, and he has no respect for his family. His uncle is a 12 year old vagina groper. I always hated the show Viva La Bam.

this isn't a thread to bash someone, stay on topic please.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Roger Ebert, the film critic, made the comment: "friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."

He is catching hell for it right now, but pretty much spot on from my point of view.

While the message of what Roger Ebert was trying to say is not inaccurate it was still way too soon and tasteless on his part because of that.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    It's not really tasteless ... he could have killed innocent people because of his choice.

Which would also be tasteless. (and stupid)

If you got killed by a stray shot working at the range I wouldn't post on TGT two hours later, "Well, that's what happens when you play with guns all day. Hurr hurr."

I'd wait at least a full four hours for that. ;)

Top Bottom