APOD Firearms

Westborough plans to picket Dunn funeral.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Well. I hate to see anyone die. Shortly before the accident, Ryan Dunn posted a pic of himself and friend drinking at the bar. This may sound tasteless and blount but.....

If WBC wants to go protest at his funeral, I say have a good time for two reasons:

1. Distracting them there would prevent them from being at the funeral of a soldier who died for his country in an act of courage and honor.

2. I'd like to see what the Jackass crew and Family would have up their sleeves for them.
    DK Firearms

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    True, but I still think it's only fair to give family and friends time to come to terms with it before someone starts making jokes.

THAT part I agree with. I'm not gonna wax on about "what a tragic loss", etc. - but I'm also going to have the decency to leave the jokes alone. There's nothing funny about losing a young life.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    "friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."

I don't think that is in poor taste. He posted a pick of him and his friends drinking shortly before the crash. He was a jackass for drinking and driving. I am sorry he lost his life. I am sorry he killed Zachary Hartwell. I am sorry both families have to deal with this trajedy, but there was at lease one friend who let him drive from the bar besides Zachary. I've come to blows with friend before. Drinking and Driving is a serious issue.

I am REALLY glad that he didnt hit another car.

He was known for being a "jackass" and he died being one without at least 2 of his friends preventing it.

The truth should not be labeled tasteless.

As for the WBC, Dunn would be my hero if he died taking out the leaders of that place in the car accident

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I never cared for the "Jackass" franchise.
    I'm sorry some guy died. Even if he was completely responsible for his own death.

Regarding WBC, I have no words for those monsters.
    Only contempt. And bullets!
    I sincerely hope that someone not as sane as me has the same some day soon. I won't shed a fuckin' tear!

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    If they tried to protest a funeral for a family member of mine or a friend KIA overseas I would kill every last one of them. Then they'd get the headlines they want.

I maintain the whole Christian apocalypse angle spouted off by WBC is just a facade which hides their deeply-ingrained death wishes. Nobody fucks with people like that unless they have serious self-hatred issues; I don't care what their rationalization is. As much as I've advocated taking the high road in the past, I'm really getting fed up with these idiots and I'm quickly starting to wish someone would make their wishes come true.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I maintain the whole Christian apocalypse angle spouted off by WBC is just a facade which hides their deeply-ingrained death wishes. Nobody fucks with people like that unless they have serious self-hatred issues; I don't care what their rationalization is. As much as I've advocated taking the high road in the past, I'm really getting fed up with these idiots and I'm quickly starting to wish someone would make their wishes come true.

They aren't Christian ... they are the complete opposite. I hope they are savagely raped by silverback gorillas whilst being waterboarded and forced to listen to Lilith Fair CDs being sung by American Idol rejects whilst Richard Simmons juggles chain saws above them, high on acid.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I hope they are savagely raped by silverback gorillas whilst being waterboarded and forced to listen to Lilith Fair CDs being sung by American Idol rejects whilst Richard Simmons juggles chain saws above them, high on acid.

And when they do, I hope it's on pay-per-view!

Top Bottom