What Browser are you using? Need to Know.

What Browser are you Running?

• Total voters

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
I need to know what people are using. I loaded the site on IE and I noticed the transparent logo at the top of the forum is backwashed with a light blue, and not the forum background.

Now I get to figure out why it works fine on Firefox and not IE. :rolleyes:

If you are running something different, and have appearance issues let me know what you are running. I should be able to fix it so long as it's not some odd server client, lol.

Thanks

phatcyclist

Feb 22, 2008
Austin, TX
I use Firefox at work and school. I use Safari at home. I rarely use IE for anything. I haven't noticed anything off with either of the browsers I use. I'll check it over when I get home, but I doubt to many people use Safari on here.

LHB1

Mar 4, 2008
Houston
No problems noted. Most of the time I use the default AOL provided browser. If problems occur, I will use IE but prefer not to.

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
I use Firefox but I just loaded this page in IE (7.0, newest rev) and it looks fine as well.

I assume the background is a dark gray with light gray upper right to lower left diagonal lines? It's the same in both browsers.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members