What did you do today in the world of reloading?

rp-

TGT Addict
Apr 11, 2010
converse
That's how you know you have an addiction. Loading for aomething you dont own!
Right!

Honestly, I've passed on a lot of pistols because I "didn't want to have to buy more ammo..." So along the way I've squired dies for several calibers I don't own but am interested in. I've loaded up a little of each so if the right deal comes along I don't have to worry about ammo.

Just remember, you got me into reloading!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

rotor

Well-Known
Nov 1, 2015
Wichita Falls
If you’re gonna own and shoot a 10mm, reloading is a must. Most factory ammo isn’t any hotter than .40, unless you get some Underwood or Buffalo Bore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a bullet recommendation for a good bullet suitable for a Glock 20? Using new brass. Don’t want any brass bulge.

CodyK

Sep 5, 2019
Houston
Do you have a bullet recommendation for a good bullet suitable for a Glock 20? Using new brass. Don’t want any brass bulge.
I’ve never had any issues using the 180 grain Hornady XTP bullets. Wideners sometimes has good deals if you just want a FMJ plinking round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 9, 2013
The Big Country
If you’re gonna own and shoot a 10mm, reloading is a must. Most factory ammo isn’t any hotter than .40, unless you get some Underwood or Buffalo Bore.
Sig 10 mm ammo is pretty hot too, and much cheaper than either of those.
I’ve never had any issues using the 180 grain Hornady XTP bullets. Wideners sometimes has good deals if you just want a FMJ plinking round.
XTP’s are my favorite projectiles for all the pistol rounds I reload. They also work really well out of my 357 and 44 mag lever actions.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics