• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I got the gift of giving, gave ammo to family members, got my kids and wife everything on their lists + extras, pretty nice being able to make everyone happy. Oh, and I got to watch my brother-in-law think he won $20,000 off a fake lotto scratch off...THAT was hilarious, and worth the broken furniture when he started jumping around, he's a "Big Fella"...

Now that is funny!!
    ARJ Defense ad

Jemplayer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I got married! that was my big gift.

Well 15 days before but close enough for me!

I got some blurays on Christmas from her and her parents gave me an e-reader which I know I'm going to love.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    A redfeild 2-7x33, a crap ton of moves (finished my collection of stargate SG-1), and a few weeks to spend away from the hospital and with my wife and family.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    A gunsafe, a laptop, some varmit ammo, a sling for the AR, HD giftcards, HEB giftcard, various Pac-Man related items, Hot Wheels, a couple of cool shirts, etc... it was a FUN day...

I donated a box of new toys to a group called Amber's Angels that makes giftbags for kids in the hospital at Christmas time... if they do their movie night for the kids I think I might find a Mr Potato Head costume and go for the show... it is a cool non-profit group that a friend of mine and another member here runs...

Top Bottom