• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    I acquired a few of these (around 6,000 wads) they seem to be super old and I was curious if anyone is familiar with them or the die set(MEC JR. 600 Die Set). I’m not into reloading so know nothing about these items.

Would these be useful for anything or worth doing anything with? My thinking is they would be a neat decoration piece for my gunroom. Any information is appreciated.
    Guns International

Attachments

• IMG_9360.jpeg
      IMG_9360.jpeg
      292 KB · Views: 45
    • IMG_9361.jpeg
      IMG_9361.jpeg
      177.3 KB · Views: 44

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    Alcan fiber wads are way before my time. Reloading data is likely available because fiber wads are still in use in Britain. Not much value in America.
    The reloader parts do appear to be for a MEC 600. It looks like a kit to convert a MEC 600 to 12 gauge. A new 12 gauge conversion kit costs about $100. If yours is complete it should be an easy sale on eBay with a modest discount from new.

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    They still make fiber wads for black powder shotguns, they are very cheap. They might be worth more to cartridge collectors. Someday the environmentalists may outlaw plastic wads and fiber wads will be back in vogue!

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    To be clear, I have no interest in selling anything so value isn’t important to me. Was just curious of what I had and if it was something worth decorating my gun room with.

Top Bottom