• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Picked this up this AM. Begara HMR-14 in 308, Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 with BDC (it works), muzzle brake, EGW 20 MOA mount, Burris rings, Harris bipod, Vortex scope level and caps, and 70 rnds ammo. Went to the range and fired break-in shots (it was new and never fired), zeroed scope at 100 yds (.5" 3 shot group). And tried the BDC. Adjusted the parallax each time at 200, 300, 400, & 500 yds and using the BDC rang steel at each range, first shot. 4 shots 4 bells. I think it's a shooter. View attachment 170669 View attachment 170670 View attachment 170671 View attachment 170672

Jealous.

MikePotts

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just traded for this LW Commander (put my own grips & chequered front strap on it). probably an 80% gun, some rust that I'll work on this week-end.

2nhhrvp.jpg

I've posted a close up of the trigger in the Gunsmithing department, looking for info.

Attachments

• 2nhhrvp.jpg
      2nhhrvp.jpg
      356.2 KB · Views: 266

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Surprisingly had the winning bid on a cz45 in .25acp. I honestly didnt think I would get it. I will have pics when it arrives

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    https://grabagun.com/armscor-ria-1911-tactii-9mm-9rd-fs.html

Just ordered this from GAG. Their quote feature is nice. They took $39.01 off the price. Now to wait to pick it up.

Range report coming as soon as I receive it and it dries out a bit.

Wow! Just got the email that my gun is ready for pickup. A buddy ordered a FDE Canik TP9SFX today. We're going to wait for his to show up and carpool over there. Hopefully his will arrive tomorrow!

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Purchased a Ruger .308 American. When it came in it was sent it to get the muzzle threaded. Ordered an MDT Chassis Gen 2. Purchased a BCM buffer tube.

Top Bottom