Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I also edited my post.
    Yeah, but the cited page only says
    GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information
    The GSSF web page has their rules and suggested pricing here. If those prices are any good (Are they? Anybody?), I suppose I should start looking for a dealer who participates in the program. I can't find anything that says the dealers who sell Blue Label guns must also participate in the GSSF Coupon program, so this may turn out to be a dead end. Or maybe not. I'll know more, later, I suppose.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    HK33...cough cough, I mean HK93....cough cough, I mean HK Poverty Clone...cough cough... I mean Century C93. I always wanted one of these but not willing to pay the HK price of admission for a real one. Should've picked this up when they were cheaper 5-10 years ago but ya'll know how it goes. The previous owner removed and then lost the carry handle but its replacement is on the way. Supposedly, for the seller, it was a good shooter...we'll see.
    C93.jpg

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Yeah, but the cited page only says
    The GSSF web page has their rules and suggested pricing here. If those prices are any good (Are they? Anybody?), I suppose I should start looking for a dealer who participates in the program. I can't find anything that says the dealers who sell Blue Label guns must also participate in the GSSF Coupon program, so this may turn out to be a dead end. Or maybe not. I'll know more, later, I suppose.
    I took a look at the prices on the GSSF page and they are in line with the blue label pricing (used to sell blue label Glocks). I didn't do much with the GSSF coupons, as in CA most pistols offered were not on the CA roster. I'd give GT Dist. a call and ask them (or any blue label dealer).
    I know after I did the Glock Armorer class, I was eligible to get a Glock at these prices, and it was direct order from Glock, shipped to FFL. Maybe GSSF works that way?

Top Bottom