• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    An OM .357 was my first CF handgun 47 years ago.

Still got it.

They’ll spoil you for the new models.
    I got to shoot it yesterday and It shoots great, of course, I wasn't surprised. But, it was the first 357 Magnums I've fired in a while and I was immediately reminded why I like that caliber so much.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Preparing for “The Can”. Texasguntrader came through. Met a great fella that negotiated in good faith, was where he said he’d be when he said he’d be there. Gun upgrades and condition as described. After we got to know each other a bit, I inspected the gun and was satisfied. I then gave him the agreed on cash price in $20’s, and drove home with the gun. There’s hope yet. He showed meThe one button take down. One hellava difference from the Mark 2 I owned! It was sadly stolen, but tearing it down to clean was a tragedy. Every time. Well done, Ruger!
    98927C70-0EFA-47B2-919E-C44C3D9EA8A7.jpeg

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Preparing for “The Can”. Texasguntrader came through. Met a great fella that negotiated in good faith, was where he said he’d be when he said he’d be there. Gun upgrades and condition as described. After we got to know each other a bit, I inspected the gun and was satisfied. I then gave him the agreed on cash price in $20’s, and drove home with the gun. There’s hope yet. He showed meThe one button take down. One hellava difference from the Mark 2 I owned! It was sadly stolen, but tearing it down to clean was a tragedy. Every time. Well done, Ruger! View attachment 296831
    I hope you mentioned our website here....

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I picked up an old 3 screw Blackhawk last week and It had a pair of Herrett grips on it. I liked the grips but I mentioned that I'd like to find a set of Ruger grips for it. Well, I got a PM from a very generous member here offering to send me a pair of grips. I won't reveal his identity, he wouldn't want everyone to know what a great guy he really is. He's worked real hard on his image and this would erase all of his hard work.

So, as I promised him, here are some before and after pictures.

Before

Blackhawk.jpg

After

Blackhawk2.jpg

oscars774

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2018
    Tinicum Township
    Bought an HK VP9 on Christmas Day. Got the call this morning from Modern Elite Firearms that it arrived. Got to meet @Dancing Heretik when I was there. Need to get it to the range, ASAP.
    View attachment 297021

I bought the SAR 9mm which is the bastard Turkish child of the VP 9 at Palmetto State Armory for $249 plus $30 rebate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008