Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    No more after today.:spank:

PhogCQ6.jpg

Winchester model 1894 made in 1908, 26" octagon barrel in 30-30. Driving to Houston in the morning to pick it up.

AZ8ypzz.jpg

k4BhJAr.jpg

BVpGUpw.jpg

EhJSctb.jpg

I should make it home in time to pick up my new Springfield Emissary.
    wkVzoHz.jpg

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Correct Bill only the forum knows, not even my parents know.
    Everybody's assuming you're going to get a "Yes!" answer. That's premature.

So I'll say "If she says yes, then congratulations."

:)

PS - Yeah, I know. It's projection. Just because I've had bad luck doesn't mean you will. Seriously, congrats and good luck.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

PS - Yeah, I know. It's projection. Just because I've had bad luck doesn't mean you will. Seriously, congrats and good luck.

If she says no I'm kicking her out lol

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands

Gotta ask, Ben…Was this experience at a basketball game on the Jumbotron by chance? Please say yes.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I apologize for the lint all over this pistol, I literally just got home with it and wiped the excess oil off with a towel. Won't be able to shoot it until the weekend however, I'll say this.....this is the nicest 1911 pistol I've handled in years. I'm not easily impressed, I kid you not though, this looks and feels like a custom pistol right out of the box. The trigger pull feels like a custom job, light trigger pull almost no take up and breaks clean. The only thing I could be critical about is that the trigger is polymer, I think that's part of the reason it operates so good though. All the reviews I've seen on this gun appear to be correct, the final test will be in the shooting.
    AdXlHJO.jpg

Look at the fit and finish, I have nothing to complain about. Lets talk about grip, I don't care if your hands are covered in WD-40 you will not lose grip of this pistol. I'm shocked by the grip to be honest, I thought the grenade pattern wouldn't be that great, I was wrong!
    yAgcC0k.jpg

Again, sorry for all the lint on the pistol, my photos don't do it justice. Front sight is tritium with Hellcat style u-dot rear sight, I'm a fan!
    ZnxOaeX.jpg

Crown of barrel is slightly concave to protect rifling.
    nZvsQxc.jpg

Even with the squared trigger guard it dropped right into my new commander holster.
    bJmRI4o.jpg

Last edited:

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    At this very moment the full size model with rail is sitting in the case at Shoot Point Blank North Richland Hills. Someone needs to get it before I do a crazy thing.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I apologize for the lint all over this pistol, I literally just got home with it and wiped the excess oil off with a towel. Won't be able to shoot it until the weekend however, I'll say this.....this is the nicest 1911 pistol I've handled in years. I'm not easily impressed, I kid you not though, this looks and feels like a custom pistol right out of the box. The trigger pull feels like a custom job, light trigger pull almost no take up and breaks clean. The only thing I could be critical about is that the trigger is polymer, I think that's part of the reason it operates so good though. All the reviews I've seen on this gun appear to be correct, the final test will be in the shooting.
    AdXlHJO.jpg

Look at the fit and finish, I have nothing to complain about. Lets talk about grip, I don't care if your hands are covered in WD-40 you will not lose grip of this pistol. I'm shocked by the grip to be honest, I thought the grenade pattern wouldn't be that great, I was wrong!
    yAgcC0k.jpg

Again, sorry for all the lint on the pistol, my photos don't do it justice. Front sight is tritium with Hellcat style u-dot rear sight, I'm a fan!
    ZnxOaeX.jpg

nZvsQxc.jpg

Even with the squared trigger guard it dropped right into my new commander holster.
    bJmRI4o.jpg
    8265E7EE-163D-4BA8-A355-4190442FB7DF.jpeg

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    AdXlHJO.jpg

yAgcC0k.jpg

ZnxOaeX.jpg

nZvsQxc.jpg

bJmRI4o.jpg
    The online stock photos did it no justice. Bravo

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    xbasbajajjs
    Top Bottom