• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If you are talking about the 300 blackout, I am not an expert but I researched a lot on building one. In a few articles I read the pistol length gas tube is best since there is less powder in the blackout round. The suggestions for the carbine length were to make sure the port is properly aligned and maybe bore out the ports slightly. Maybe a lighter buffer would help.
    Lynx Defense

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Saw that Academy had the Heritage Rough Rider .22lr on sale for $99.99 today, decided what the hell. It's got a nice feel to it, although I immediately ordered new grips for it.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Just ordered one of these new reintroduced 3" SP101 Rugers in .327 Federal from GaG:

5784.jpg

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Saw that Academy had the Heritage Rough Rider .22lr on sale for $99.99 today, decided what the hell. It's got a nice feel to it, although I immediately ordered new grips for it.

And, thank you. I was disappointed when Academy broke tradition by not making this offer on Black Friday. Saw your post and headed out. Came home with a pair - one of the $99 (good decision to upgrade the handles) for my gf's son and they had a fake ivory handled model on clearance (129) so I don't have to wait on replacements for myself. Her son thinks he already had his Christmas (Henry Golden Boy which we didn't feel like hiding) but he'll have this RR, a custom cerakoted 22lr 1911 slide conversion, and and a speed D loader hiding in a tactical bag.

Top Bottom