• ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Walther_PPQ-Q4-Tac_LA_W.jpg

Walther PPQ Q4 TAC, Grab a Gun ran a special on these... Could not resist.
    Does anyone have a preference for the red dot to mount on it? I have a Fastfire III on another platform, but I would entertain looking at others.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    a 1980 Ruger New Model Single Six with both LR and WMR cylinders, original box, and owner's manual, $350.00. I'd rate it at about 80%, but it doesn't matter, because, it's going to be color case hardened, with a brass grip frame and Stag grips when I'm done. I'll take before pictures, and then in a few months, i'll post the before and after pics together. Can't wait, this is going to be fun................
    I finally ponied up for one of the new Ruger Single-10 revolvers in Stainless. Now I can let my old Super Single-Six be switched over to the .22WMR cylinder permanently. Both have got the 5.5" barrel.

Also picked up another Ruger--the Precision Rimfire Rifle. SahWEET!

Last edited:
    Reactions: MTA

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I finally ponied up for one of the new Ruger Single-10 revolver in Stainless. Now I can let my old Super Single-Six be switched over to the .22WMR cylinder permanently. Both have got the 5.5" barrel.

Also picked up another Ruger--the Precision Rimfire Rifle. SahWEET!
    Pics ............... or it didn't happen! :green: I'm a big Ruger revolver fan!

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I have the PPQ M2 Navy.
    Currently my favorite gun.
    I also have a Navy PPQ. I hope the Q4 TAC is as good! When I take friends to the range the PPQ Navy is always the firearm that everyone shoots most accurately. Sorry 1911, Sig P226, VP9, CZ-75, and the others that I typically bring to introduce different weapons to new shooters.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    That's gonna be a no for me, dawg. Shot it some today, and I have no complaints about the trigger. Nor about the stock or grip. Milsurp handle got dialed in, need to play with the front sight some more.

Ah. Well. Turns out the bit of rail I clipped the front sight to sits lower than the receiver rail, so for a center of mass shot I have to aim for his nuts. Bleh. Off to the googles to find either a riser or a front sight to can be mounted to the lower gas black.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Why? The worst thing that can happen is a squib which is pretty obvious. It wouldn't cycle a semi auto - which should throw up red flags, and it would feel really funky out of a bolt gun. Besides, I load all of my rifle rounds on a single stage and weigh every charge.

Sometimes an undercharge of powder will detonate instead of burn. When that happens it will blow up your gun.

Top Bottom