• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Im fairly new to San Antonio and thought I had visited all the local and semi local gun shops. Today driving to the Dr's, i noticed off to the right side on the 410 just east of the bridge past babcock, there is a sign that says "GUNS"

I tried to get there but couldn't find it. My GPS doesn't show it either. It looks like you would take the Vance Jackson exit?

Thanks

JOe
    DK Firearms

81aggie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2009
    San Antonio
    If this is the shop in the strip center next to the Turkish restaurant at 410 and Fredericksburg it's Don's Gun Shop I believe. I haven't been in there yet, but this site ([url]http://local.yahoo.com/info-19289000-don-s-gun-shop-san-antonio[/URL]) has a map and a few reviews. There used to be a large gun store on the Northeast side of town called Don's Gun Sales some years ago. They sold out to Nagel's I believe some time back and I've wondered if this might be the same Don in a smaller shop. Anyone know?

armadillo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    TX
    I don't think it is the same Don's that was on Perrin-Beitel. It is a small shop, but they have reloading supplies.

To get there from east-bound 410, just take the Fredericksburg exit. From west-bound take Babcock and come back on the east-bound frontage rd.

Top Bottom