• 1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I don't know if it is intentional. Prices everywhere else have just caught up to them. They were just so busy either yelling at or ignoring their customers that they haven't gotten around to raising prices.

I fully expect if I go in to buy my one box I will get yelled at somehow though.
    I was treated very well. Not much conversation, but professional. You don't have to go there.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I don't know if it is intentional. Prices everywhere else have just caught up to them. They were just so busy either yelling at or ignoring their customers that they haven't gotten around to raising prices.

I fully expect if I go in to buy my one box I will get yelled at somehow though.

Which Carter’s country have y’all been going to? I’ve always heard horror stories about the place. I don’t go often, but every time I’ve been to the one on 59 and Murphy over the past 5 or more years, I’ve experienced nothing but friendly employees who are happy to help if you ask them for it. Last time I went a month ago their prices were also not jacked up, so that was nice.

I’ve never bought anything from there however.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Which Carter’s country have y’all been going to? I’ve always heard horror stories about the place. I don’t go often, but every time I’ve been to the one on 59 and Murphy over the past 5 or more years, I’ve experienced nothing but friendly employees who are happy to help if you ask them for it. Last time I went a month ago their prices were also not jacked up, so that was nice.

I have bought guns from them several times. Nice and polite every time. The ammo today was close to normal price. I am closer to the one on Treaschwig. I will go again either tomorrow or Thursday.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond

That one and the one on I-10 in West Houston.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    2 20-round x39 mags for my Ruger American and 2 10-round .223 mags for my Howa 1500. First time using LockedLoaded.com. Solid prices and they acknowledged my order right away (at least basic website comms appear intact).

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    There's a store called "Black Friday's", where they dump a bunch of crap onto tables that are apparently ordered in online site returns or things that never sold. Every day has its own price per item. So there will be a 1 dollar day, a 3 dollar day, 4 dollar day and goes up to 8.

On four dollar day, I got a Magpul Pro front BUIS and this awesome sling. Both for 8 bucks! What a steal! They said they get Cabela's boxes in almost every day.

Kept the sling, sent the sight to some guy who helped me out on the forum.

magpul-mbus-pro-front-flip-up-sight-black_grande-600x564.jpg

Funny thing about the sling, is I was going to buy a knockoff to see how I liked this quick adjustment setup.

mag939_coy_2.png

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Where is this store @JColumbus?

El Paso. Someone told me there may be other spots in Texas but I can’t confirm. This store is no joke. Within the purchase of about 10 items (40 bucks), all gun stuff, I’ve saved about 1500 dollars. I’m talking lasers (and not the 20 dollar ones, electronic ear pro, crimson trace rifle light kit, glock and ar mags, holsters galore, slings, laser light devices on of which is now on my daughter’s rifle, magpul pro was the only iron sight so far, oh and a sightmark red dot. Other gun stuff I can’t remember and tons more I didn’t buy. Other than that, there are also expensive camping equipment like kelty bags.

Electronics too. Battery packs (anker products), phones replacement screens, chargers, cases... just a bunch of stuff.

One downfall is this: Friday is 8 dollar day (bigger and more expensive things) and I went ONE time. The reason is that, and I’m not trying to dog this particular group of people but it is ONLY these people who do this, the border folks run around in there, push people and not exaggerating, they take their family and grab everything they can (even if it’s junk) so they can pile it all against the wall so nobody else can touch it, and they spend hours going through it to see if they got anything good, I suppose to resell. It’s a disgusting sight to see. Every time a new box would be dumped, they would all run to that particular table and fight each other, not knowing exactly what it was. Could be cotton swabs and backs of peanuts but they just want to make sure that IF there is anything of value, mind you that they dont need and wont be using themselves, that someone else cant get it.

So I just go after church with my wife. It’s nice and calm and my wife and I just walk around and have fun joking about some of the stuff on the tables and if we see something we’ve been needing, we buy it, careful not to buy junk just cause it’s a great deal or cool look’n. I buy a lot of stuff for family and friends when I see stuff that they’ve mentioned in the past.

It can be a cool place to shop as long as you avoid the day that the zombies are there.

Oh yea, by the way, the reason I find a lot of cool gun stuff, is that 8 dollar day is Friday but people tend not to buy camping and gun stuff (you know, liberals and stuff which explains the behavior too), to by Sunday, after church, it’s all just laying around for me haha. I leave a lot of behind if I don’t use it but I think I’ll start getting stuff to post in the “pay it forward” thread.

Top Bottom