• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Two new stock sets with buffer tubes and springs for the two new receivers I bought. One wants to be a dedicated .22 the other is undecided.
    Capitol Armory ad

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Just waiting to get my hands on the order so I can take the required photos...

My 300bo appreciates this. Now to locate reasonably priced 208-220 gr heavies for subsonic use. I have about 500 220gr sierras and 200 208gr Hornadys in the mean time.

I cast my own 235 hollow points. If ya ever swing by you might be able to sneak a few off my bench.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Bought a couple boxes of 500 of the Speer 300BO ballistic tips. Quite a bit cheaper than the similar bullets from Nosler.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Crappy packing job on mine too, but they didn't open. Had mine delivered to my office, so not sure if that made a difference.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    I hope your boxes were packed better than mine. I had two boxes of bullets in a much too large cardboard box with ONE packing pillow. I now have a cardboard box full of loose bullets.

Mine wasn’t packed very well either. Pretty much the same large box and cheesy foam in a bag pillow. One of the boxes of bullets was cracked but remained intact.

The order I had from Midway for 1k .223 55gr hp blems was packed very well. I will also say Wideners does a very good job of packing heavy boxes of bullets. The guy at the UPS store was a bit amazed at the one box that weighed in at 32.5 pounds.

Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    I received my new grips for my H&R 733. I'll finally have a grip that fits my hand better.

Also received my new/old grips and 2 mags for my 5906. I bought it used with only one mag. The new grips are actually the original type grips. The grips it came with are very fat.

I did try the mags to make sure they fit. But, I'm gonna wait to try the grips.

I took a nap when I got home and need to go back to sleep. We're so slammed at work that I'm gonna work tomorrow/later today to try to catch up on paperwork.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Received an order of 1K rounds of TulAmmo 7.62x39 122 grain FMJ ammo that I ordered on the 16th; total cost $216.73 from RKGuns. Not bad - one week from order to delivery - considering all the panic buying now going on. I have another 500 rounds of Fiocchi brass cased 7.62x39 in transit right now from another dealer along with some other ammo.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom