• ...and so much more!
  • Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Dang, I look at a lot of your ads but never noticed how long you've been here.

Maybe this thread can have a redeming quality, why is TGT your favorite? And remember what mom said about 'if you can't say something nice. . . ' :p
    There are a whole lot of things I like here. The way the members always interact with each other and the new people. The feeling of comradery. Things like saying good morning to everyone, willingness to help others (especially the younger generation-when possible) learn about our interests/hobbies/rights, good-hearted banter and jokes, advise and opinions on just about everything imaginable ;) helping others during hard times and forums/threads for just about everything-not just guns (Fishing, Food/BBQ, Music, RC to Motorcycles and more) There's something for everyone! I am a member on 21 forums... This one is #1 to me. Keep up the good work gang!

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are a whole lot of things I like here. The way the members always interact with each other and the new people. The feeling of comradery. Things like saying good morning to everyone, willingness to help others (especially the younger generation-when possible) learn about our interests/hobbies/rights, good-hearted banter and jokes, advise and opinions on just about everything imaginable ;) helping others during hard times and forums/threads for just about everything-not just guns (Fishing, Food/BBQ, Music, RC to Motorcycles and more) There's something for everyone! I am a member on 21 forums... This one is #1 to me. Keep up the good work gang!
    She^^^ left nothing else to say.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    There are a whole lot of things I like here. This one is #1 to me. Keep up the good work gang!
    She^^^ left nothing else to say.
    Well Geri.....WELCOME TO TEXAS!!!

And thats in the city. When you get out to the country...everybody waves while driving, doors are unlocked, keys are in my truck, if your truck wont start? just come get mine, keys are in it.

...course its Texas...you screw up and you gonna quickly be on the "oh shit" end of a weapon...:green:

Last edited:

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    This one is #1 to me. Keep up the good work gang!
    Sounds like you and the family need to schedule a vacation and come to one of the reunions :)
    What Brains said. You want to experience Texas? Here ya go.

You and the ole man load up and come see us. We have a spare bedroom for ya!

Make sure its reunion weekend. Thats etched in stone...:green:

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Thanks Guys. I have Texas at the top of my list for the next vacation. It is just a matter of me being able to take one. We each have one parent left and they have been in and out of hospitals having surgeries and therapy. Between working 50 hrs a week and managing all of their affairs (banking, shopping, meds and therapy) and taking care of all 4 houses...I just cannot leave state right now. Maybe by next reunion things may have calmed down. ;) Appreciate the invite! Until then, I will just hang out here and annoy y'all.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Thanks Guys. I have Texas at the top of my list for the next vacation. It is just a matter of me being able to take one. We each have one parent left and they have been in and out of hospitals having surgeries and therapy. Between working 50 hrs a week and managing all of their affairs (banking, shopping, meds and therapy) and taking care of all 4 houses...I just cannot leave state right now. Maybe by next reunion things may have calmed down. ;) Appreciate the invite! Until then, I will just hang out here and annoy y'all.

You can always get drunked up and call Darkpriest to come get y’all.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    My in-laws were from Cincinatti. My wife was born there, but they moved to Cali soon after. My father in law worked for NASA there in Ohio.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom