APOD Firearms

What have you done to your vehicle lately?

orbitup

Sticker Cop
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mocked up everything and my rear tires are rubbing. I really want to run wire wheels so this may be the best excuse to get some. New ones in my bolt pattern are expensive though.

1713737538844.png

1713737560724.png
1713737570211.png

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I washed mine today, and had to get all of the live oak pollen off of the paint.

BigRed

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this was exciting... While helping a friend change the oil in her Lotus for the first time, we encountered the most stuck oil filter I've ever seen. The strap wrench just crushed the body of the filter, and the first screw driver I drove through it just broke.

Which model Lotus?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Installed an E&G console vault in my new to me truck. My last truck had the Console Vault brand that worked pretty well for temporary situations where I could not carry but it used the entire console as a locker. I went this route because it fortifies only half the console and leaves the other side open for clutter that does not need to be locked up

Attachments

• IMG_2685.jpeg
    IMG_2685.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 14

dsgrey

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Installed a Wolfbox rearview mirror dashcam. Great for the ragtop since it's all integrated with the mirror and not easily stolen.

Coyote9

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I am doing the 100,000 mile things on my Silverado, oil tires alignment cabin filter spark plugs belt checks and hose inspection radiator flush differential fluid swap
NEED advice on transmission flush...Midas told me they would not do it because it might cause tranny issues..another mech recommended just replacing half the fluid. ANYONE wise on this?

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am doing the 100,000 mile things on my Silverado, oil tires alignment cabin filter spark plugs belt checks and hose inspection radiator flush differential fluid swap
NEED advice on transmission flush...Midas told me they would not do it because it might cause tranny issues..another mech recommended just replacing half the fluid. ANYONE wise on this?
I'm a fan of dropping the pan and only getting 1/2 vs a flush. Some trans can't be flushed and not all the places know which ones. If you flush it, go to a corporate store like Firestone or Goodyear because at least they'll buy you a new tyranny if they screw up.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Flushes are almost never necessary. Still a good idea to replace fluid and filter at the recommended service interval.

Coyote9

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm a fan of dropping the pan and only getting 1/2 vs a flush. Some trans can't be flushed and not all the places know which ones. If you flush it, go to a corporate store like Firestone or Goodyear because at least they'll buy you a new tyranny if they screw up.
Thanks