• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    None of this makes putting gas in your car probable cause for investigation.
    The police have to follow the law as well. We don't know enough yet.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Massachusetts has some of the strictest firearm laws in the country. Just getting caught with a firearm and no permit is supposed to be five years jail. You need a firearm permit to purchase bb ammo or at least that is what a gun shop owner told me years ago.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    When someone or a group of people declare themselves to be sovereign citizens, they are pretty much stating that they will pick and choose which laws they will abide and which one they believe apply to them.

When we as society start picking and choosing which laws we will abide, and which ones we will ignore, and everyone is picking and choosing, you have anarchy and chaos in society.
    (emphasis added)

Yes sir and even more so when those in authority apply the law disparately based upon political agenda, payola or just plain avarice.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    When someone or a group of people declare themselves to be sovereign citizens, they are pretty much stating that they will pick and choose which laws they will abide and which one they believe apply to them.

When we as society start picking and choosing which laws we will abide, and which ones we will ignore, and everyone is picking and choosing, you have anarchy and chaos in society.
    But it works so well for our "leaders" in D.C......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Peaceful traveling they say. Just wanting to pass thru peacefully.

Well then standing on the side of the interstate in camo and slung long guns at 2am, then running into the woods when the Highway Patrol/state troopers arrive to ask what's up, is apparently the wrong way to go about such a thing in a low key manner. It tends to get Leo's spidey senses tingling.

Not exactly the way I would choose to travel thru an anti gun state if I wanted to just pass thru.

What's more suspicious? Their way of traveling or dressing like everyone else and stopping at a gas station to fill up with long guns out of sight?

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Peaceful traveling they say. Just wanting to pass thru peacefully.

Well then standing on the side of the interstate in camo and slung long guns at 2am, then running into the woods when the Highway Patrol/state troopers arrive to ask what's up, is apparently the wrong way to go about such a thing in a low key manner. It tends to get Leo's spidey senses tingling.

Not exactly the way I would choose to travel thru an anti gun state if I wanted to just pass thru.

What's more suspicious? Their way of traveling or dressing like everyone else and stopping at a gas station to fill up with long guns out of sight?
    This was so stupid, who else thinks this could be a government setup to furfure the " White Supremist " narrative

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    WAIT! My Maine trip is back on! I have calculated that I can just get all the way across Mass. (yes, the entire 90 miles) without needing to refuel.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    This could very well be a false-flag operation. Nothing about it is logical.
    Much as I distrust the .gov I read a bit about these fools. Beyond being practitioners of s sort of left-handed Islam and believing in an Africa-centric contrived false history, they believe themselves exempt from our laws based on some obscure treaty they claim to exist between the US and Morocco from way the hell back when.

Short version is that they are bad imitations of sovereign citizens with some weird baggage.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Regardless of state laws, when you stand around next to an interstate holding rifles and wearing weapons, you are going to attract attention and when you run from law enforcement you are going to be arrested or held for questioning.
    WD-40 nor duct tape will fix stupid.

Top Bottom