• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    Just picked up a Staccato C2 DPO. Ran 7 mags through it yesterday with no issues. I really like it and when the plate comes in I’m putting a Holosun with a green dot.
    9c299d7f6b19fe5ffa1bbb25f0002feb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PracticalCarry

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Cedar Park, Tx
    Just picked up a Staccato C2 DPO. Ran 7 mags through it yesterday with no issues. I really like it and when the plate comes in I’m putting a Holosun with a green dot.
    9c299d7f6b19fe5ffa1bbb25f0002feb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got mine a bit over a month ago. Did the RMR on mine and yea, solid, quality pistol. I was also able to get 4 of the extended mags so have a complete set if I decide to compete with the gun I'm carrying now. My picture is up a few pages. I like the Tenecor and the Tier one for holsters if you are looking into that. Enjoy!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Just got my primary back from TX Arsenal - they did a good job with the cut / mount for my red dot, and the Cerakote finish. Now I need to go to a range and get it zero'd, then it'll be back in the saddle as my primary. Until then, I'll be borrowing my wife's Shield, or packing my Glock 26.

k1VT6ib.jpg

jhO2SUL.jpg

jfQrmQ9.jpg

I was hoping that the sight would sit low enough with my M&P that the factory sights would co-witness, because it does that on the Glock 43X/48 but I guess M&P sights are just a tad too short, or maybe they could've gone a fraction of an inch deeper with the optics cut, but its no big deal. I'll pick up a set of black AmeriGlo suppressor sights and call it good at some point.

This project is *almost* complete. It started life as a gen 1 full size, I cut the grip to accept 15 round mags, added the half-moon cuts to help strip stuck mags. To further assist in both mag removal, and because it adds just a touch extra on controlling muzzle flip, I swapped base plates on a few of my 15 round mags with my 17 round mags - so the 15s get the extra lip length. The 17s stick out now, so they'd be easy enough to yank out.

You can't swap back straps anymore, but I installed the medium strap as it was the most comfortable. The back strap was given a stippling job for added grip - the original grip textures are pretty slippery when wet. I left the front strap alone. I did add stippled memory pads for my thumbs. The stippling was done ages ago when I first got this gun.

I blacked out the factory rear 3 dots with Testor's paint long ago, and experimented with front sight colors until I landed on the hot pink, which is epoxy paint. It stood out the best in the most lighting conditions - I tried green, yellow, orange, red, and pink until settling on this color.

I'll be adding a Streamlight TLR-7A and it'll be done. Not planning on doing internal mods or trigger unless the factory unit breaks.

Last edited:

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Currently a gen 1 Shield. I've got a Shield Plus waiting in the wings but I want to put some more rounds through it before I make the switch.
    My Shield 45 had to go back to S&W, feeding was a problem and a round got stuck in the chamber. They did some polishing and with about a thousand rounds through it, it's now my daily carry.

Top Bottom