• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickgibson72

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2021
    Houston
    It's a monster. I carried 9mm for 30 years before I moved to Texas. It took 8 months to become proficient. All of my SIG's were born .40 but became .357 SIG before they were fired.
    I still have my Sig P250 (the P320s ugly step brother) in .357 sig and I probably won't ever get rid of it. Just a nightstand gun at this point but still love shooting it.

Harry_Gorilla

Dis-Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2021
    Living on Airplanes
    I still have my Sig P250 (the P320s ugly step brother) in .357 sig and I probably won't ever get rid of it. Just a nightstand gun at this point but still love shooting it.
    The 250 is a fine gun. I'm not a striker fired kind of guy, but I bought my son a P320 X-Carry with a Romeo1 for his first pistol 3 years ago. I've done a good bit of work on it, and I have to admit that I'm warming up to it.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Carried the 365 in this rgrizzle for the first time. It's my first holster with the leather loops. I never realized the straps could secure the holster to the belt so well.

20220210_201359.jpg

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    24/7 a NAA 22LR or 22WRM as neck gun.

Otherwise, WC CQB, NH GRPll, or a Lightfooted Pony as back up.

As a double back, a Shockwave 12.

Jrufolo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2019
    Addison, Texas
    I have a Colt M1903 in .32 acp that I usually carry in the console of the pickup truck, and a Zastava M88a 9mm as my fall back. I really like the Zastava, it is relatively compact for a 9mm, fits my hand very well, and has good weight. Was inexpensive, eats pretty much anything I shoot in it, and is based on the Tokarev TT-33, which is a workhorse.

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    Started having some serious back problems back in early Dec. 2021, and switched to carrying my G43 all the time. Then in mid January the synagogue crisis in Colleyville happened. Switched back to my G23 or Commander and have stayed with them. Found by switching off between strong-side and cross draw carry I can pretty much control the pain to some degree. Wearing in the appendix position seems to really help also, but its a bitch for me to try to carry a larger handgun in that position.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom