DK Firearms

Last edited:

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    With that many spare mags you must be expecting a zombie apocalypse or an invasion by the NK army. If you need that many rounds you would be in terribly deep shit and would probably be dead before you had to change mags. IMHO
    2 spare mags that unusual is it? I better get to the range...lol

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I knew an old Border Patrol officer who carried a Model 19 Smith revolver as his duty gun. Upon seeing one of the first high capacity "wonder-nines" he asked the owner "Plan on missing a lot?", then turned and walked away. lol

cb51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2017
    Georgetown Tx.
    I knew an old Border Patrol officer who carried a Model 19 Smith revolver as his duty gun. Upon seeing one of the first high capacity "wonder-nines" he asked the owner "Plan on missing a lot?", then turned and walked away. lol

Now THAT"S funny!:green:

The model 19 was good enough for Bill Jordan.

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    i have carried my kimber covert 45acp for years but after back surgery it just weighs too much so i am really looking for a new carry gun. my LCR is ok, not great due to caliber, but bulges too much carrying OWB. maybe i need to find the right holster? rather have an auto anyways. i am just "that much" too fat (6' 220) to carry IWB. hate 9mm (just my preference not trying to start a war) but if i have to then so be it if i can find a really thin, lite weight one. any real world preferences are very appreciated. thanks

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    i have carried my kimber covert 45acp for years but after back surgery it just weighs too much so i am really looking for a new carry gun. my LCR is ok, not great due to caliber, but bulges too much carrying OWB. maybe i need to find the right holster? rather have an auto anyways. i am just "that much" too fat (6' 220) to carry IWB. hate 9mm (just my preference not trying to start a war) but if i have to then so be it if i can find a really thin, lite weight one. any real world preferences are very appreciated. thanks

IMG_2009.JPG Single stack Kel-Tec 9mm.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Zxr9cam, no, the model 19 Smith was standard issue for him at the time. You may have heard of him. He was part of the OK corral re-inactments in old Tombstone after his retirement. His name was Major Golden. I met him in '85 at Ft. Stockton at the Texas state IHMSA silhouette match. He was a very colorful fellow. He has gone on to his reward, however.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Zxr9cam, no, the model 19 Smith was standard issue for him at the time. You may have heard of him. He was part of the OK corral re-inactments in old Tombstone after his retirement. His name was Major Golden. I met him in '85 at Ft. Stockton at the Texas state IHMSA silhouette match. He was a very colorful fellow. He has gone on to his reward, however.

This was my point, I'm well aware of who he is/was.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Zxr9cam, I was just answering your question if he had other options, and I didn't know you had a crystal ball to determine his identity as I didn't mention his NAME in my first post! Excuse tha hell outta me!

Top Bottom