Central Pennsylvania
    1694223172250.png

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    What is your dream gun? I mean the one gun that you do not own nor have ever owned but that you want more than any other?

Mine is a Remington Model 8 in 35 REM with the high capacity detachable LE magazine. Every time I have found one, it has not had the detachable mag, nor has it been affordable for me at the time. I'd settle for one without the detachable mag but even they are getting harder and harder to find in excellent condition and are almost impossible to find anywhere near a price I can afford.
    The one that can drop a nuclear bomb.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Keep the gun pod, add another, and upgrade to an F-4E with the internal gun in the chin. Then name your new creation "Chico the Gunfighter".

View attachment 405069
    Naw the 4E fixed slats and crappy radar are too big of a trade off for a ground attack gun

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    At a certain point it doesn't matter. Like being mad that someone wants to start a colony on one of Venus's moon, vs one of the moons of Jupiter.
    I'd have to go the moon's of Jupiter. Maybe Io. Pretty cold out there but lots of volcanoes due to Io's tidal heating. Might be able to find a nice balance if you can get past the sulfur smell.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I'd have to go the moon's of Jupiter. Maybe Io. Pretty cold out there but lots of volcanoes due to Io's tidal heating. Might be able to find a nice balance if you can get past the sulfur smell.
    I'll stay here. If i wanna go be close to a gas giant I'll hang out at taco bell, or get a table at the next gun show.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    In no particular order:
    Frank Hamer’s 44 special triple lock.
    The rifle he zapped Bonnie & Clyde with.
    The Remington 700 my dad had back in the 70’s in 8mm Rem Mag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, if we're talking specific firearms, then my dad's Saginaw M1 carbine and Winchester 74 and my mother's High Standard Sentinel 9 shot .22LR revolver. They were stolen in a burglary (along with a dozen other firearms) in 2013. Hell, I'd like all of them back...the Llama IIIA .380, the Colt Detective Special, the Charter Arms Explorer (a notorious jam-o-matic...except the one my dad bought), Mom's Mossberg .410 pump, my granny's single shot 12 gauge...And I hope the thief has explosive diarrhea for the rest of his life.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom