PXL_20231118_214441069.jpg

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    I carry these knives- Chinese 440C steel, g10 scales, axis lock, flick-open yet legal most everywhere: $22 from Bezzy.

They need to be modified to flick- good set of Wiha torx, soldering iron to warm loctite on screws- clean manf. gunk and remove one leg of the axis lock spring. Whiff of weak loctite during reassembly. Now you can drop flick or snap open. Good reversible pocket clip that doesn't destroy jeans

G727 Ganzo or Firebird FB727 is model

ganz2.jpg
    ganz1.jpg

Attachments

• ganz3.jpg
      ganz3.jpg
      139.5 KB · Views: 43

caddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2023
    Houston
    You guys carry some fancy knives. I carry daily a cheap Browning knife that I purchased at Academy years ago during hunting season. It came in a kit with a camo cap and a light that clipped on the cap bill. Think I paid 20 for it so I bought two kits.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You guys carry some fancy knives. I carry daily a cheap Browning knife that I purchased at Academy years ago during hunting season. It came in a kit with a camo cap and a light that clipped on the cap bill. Think I paid 20 for it so I bought two kits.
    To each their own. My issue is reliability. While I don't use it every day, I want it to be sharp and stay sharp when needed. Cheap knives don't satisfy that need.

TNMike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2022
    McKinney
    You may love your Hi-Point, I love my H&K...
    They both go "BANG"

Mine just might last longer and perform better..

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    I own belt knives, but almost never put the sheath on my belt. I do have some really good pocket knives, but from the time I was about 10 I had a stockman's knife in my pocket. Grew up on a farm.

To me, a pocket knife is a tool that all men around here carried. Find a use for it every day.

Welcome aboard, I'm fairly new here too. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Top Bottom