Guns International

What.. no bomb control bills being introduced?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Krw17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Well if we could just fix the darned garage sale loophole and implement mandatory background checks on all pressure cookers then it would be a good start. How could you be against it? If it saves one life it will be worth it!

I'm afraid that I will soon have to register all of my military style assault cookware.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I cook ribs, chicken and ears of corn in my 6 quart pressure cooker because I don't have the patience to cook those things by other means. I cook them in the PC then place them on a baking pan with BBQ sauce and slide them in the gas grill.

I wanted a bigger PC so I could could cook larger parts of the rib slab and full ears of corn. Today, I ordered a 16 quart PC with two cook books and the humor of it got the best of me!

I thought I better get it shipped in before they were banned. I also wondered if capacity of the pressure cookers would be limited to 7 quarts. I got stainless steel so it wouldn't be all black & scary. Snicker.....The thrill of it all!

Flash

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Don't give them the idea. Or soon, you'll be needing a special license to buy propane (and propane accessories hurrr durrrr), fertilizer, or anything else that could potentially make something go boom.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I cook ribs, chicken and ears of corn in my 6 quart pressure cooker because I don't have the patience to cook those things by other means. I cook them in the PC then place them on a baking pan with BBQ sauce and slide them in the gas grill.

I wanted a bigger PC so I could could cook larger parts of the rib slab and full ears of corn. Today, I ordered a 16 quart PC with two cook books and the humor of it got the best of me!

I thought I better get it shipped in before they were banned. I also wondered if capacity of the pressure cookers would be limited to 7 quarts. I got stainless steel so it wouldn't be all black & scary. Snicker.....The thrill of it all!

Flash

If you see a big black Tahoe driving around your block slowly, they've found you!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Don't give them the idea. Or soon, you'll be needing a special license to buy propane (and propane accessories hurrr durrrr), fertilizer, or anything else that could potentially make something go boom.

Might as well ban 90% of the stuff under the kitchen sink.

Hmmm, don't you have some kind of chemistry degree?

HOW MANY PRESSURE COOKERS DO YOU OWN?!

They're watching you.....

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hell, I reload with smokeless powder and own some nails, too. ShxT! I'm toast! I wonder if they serve ribs in the Federal lockup?

Someone suggested that there may be a drone flying overhead. Maybe I'll screw in the full choke tube and bag one! Do you need a duck stamp for hunting drones? What's the limit on drones? How the Hell do you clean one?

Flash

Last edited:

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    I had several pressure cookers but I took them on a fishing trip and well... Y'all know the story. ;)

buda798

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    biden.jpg

Top Bottom