Venture Surplus ad

What preps (if any) are you making for the Zimmerman verdict?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    It shouldn't and doesn't to me. It does to many though. Now that I realized I am black, it changes everything. I believe I'm going to jump on the Zimmerman is guilty band wagon.
    DK Firearms

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'll be damned. We may all be black in one way or another. I know I am. I have a couple freckles to prove it.

On a side note that is just ridiculous. Which ever you are most predominately is what should refer yourself to.

American.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No.

I can't stand those terms.

( I realize you were probably making a joke, my list would be much longer)

Maybe just a little bit longer.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    No.

I can't stand those terms.

( I realize you were probably making a joke, my list would be much longer)

Maybe just a little bit longer.

I'm not to be taken seriously. I don't claim any of those and don't get why so many people are concerned about where they come from. The only thing that matters is where we are now and where we are going. If people want to refer to themselves as something other than American then that's where they need to go. Unless they are visiting of course.

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    Well I guess I'll be safe from rioting at the Alamo Friends of NRA banquet this Saturday. These people are stupid, but they can't be that stupid can they? They'd probably meet more opposition there than they would storming a SEAL camp.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well I guess I'll be safe from rioting at the Alamo Friends of NRA banquet this Saturday. These people are stupid, but they can't be that stupid can they? They'd probably meet more opposition there than they would storming a SEAL camp.

They won't show, it's not really about Martin or the NRA or stand your ground.

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    They won't show, it's not really about Martin or the NRA or stand your ground.
    Oh I know. I wasn't trying to make an NRA reference at all, just sayin' that would be a stupid place to riot and I know I'll be safe there. They're too dumb to read the signs anyway, all they would know is that it was a large gathering of mostly redneck crackas.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Oh I know. I wasn't trying to make an NRA reference at all, just sayin' that would be a stupid place to riot and I know I'll be safe there. They're too dumb to read the signs anyway, all they would know is that it was a large gathering of mostly redneck crackas.

I didn't mean to single out the NRA part.

I tend to think they are smart enough. The masses are following but the ones stirring the lot know exactly what they're doing.

Then again, who knows.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Irish-British-German-African American
    Most of us are mutts. On my Father's side: German ( moved to the U.S. in the 1840's) and Welsh. On my Mother's side: British ( arrived here in 1635 aboard the ship "Rose") but other than a thirst for great ales, porters, stouts, and bocks, I'm AMERICAN! all the way.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    It shouldn't and doesn't to me. It does to many though. Now that I realized I am black, it changes everything. I believe I'm going to jump on the Zimmerman is guilty band wagon.
    You can't be Black, you hold your pistol correctly.

Top Bottom