Capitol Armory ad

What reasonable gun do you want, but haven't pulled the trigger on?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

1702052093798.jpeg

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Three is no specific gun I can think of that I have predetermined I want to buy. However, the gun that I will want next will be whichever gun I spy that spontaneously not only catches my eye but also simultaneously & spontaneously lights the fire of gun buying desire. My guess such a moment probably will come during the next Hessney.com online Sportsman Auction, Of course, it could come while I am next in a pawn shop, at an estate sale, in a gun shop or at a gun show but in the online auction is my guess of the when.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    I gave this a lot of thought. After having to put out the fire, Dan Wesson 6" 10mm. I had 10 mm when they first came out an I loved them. Can't justify it, but I want it.

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    Alpha Foxtrot AF-C.

Basically an aluminum frame G19 clone with some other upgrades. I want it, but can’t justify spending $700ish when I already own a g19.

Last edited:

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Right now, my list starts with a Taurus TX22 in FDE. I took my daughter with me to the LGS, and she really took a shine to it. When I went back, it was sold. Going to find another one to make our "family gun".

Next will be some type of thin EDC 9mm....either a Springfield Hellcat Pro or a Taurus GX4 Carry. For me, thinness is more important for carry than grip size, and I prefer a full-size grip.

After that....I may finally give in and buy a AR-style gun in 5.56.....
    Good luck with the TX22. I had one. The barrel leading and the recoil spring cutting into the slide was the 2 issues that I had with mine. The recoil spring is an easy fix, the barrel leading required a couple of new barrels. It is amazing that Taurus actually sent me a replacement barrel that was as bad as the original.

jnynetwk

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2023
    Victoria, TX
    I have two I've wanted but not pulled the trigger on:
    1. a Mini-14 ala the 1980s TV show A-Team. I'm a child of the 80s and that gun always seemed cool when I was 10!
    2. The FN Reflex. I'm looking for a small, optics compatible pistol to keep in the center console. I have the P365, but always liked FN products so why not try this for a while.
    Neither one I "need", but I'm sure I'm not alone in that not stopping me. :)

Top Bottom