Gun Zone Deals

what the heck is wrong with these people?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    He said lender's like Blackrock are forcing large corps. to go gay and go green to borrow money.
    "forced" is an interesting choice of words... They don't have to take the globohomo money, but they want the globohomo money.

1685472061092.png

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'm guessing the cei is a very/very gay org...and lets dispence with the 'oh so nice word' - "gay".

What they are is a disgusting mix of homos and a lot of pedo's...pretty simple to understand...who're are probably all graduates of marxist universities like ha-vid and yale and similar pro-faggot places of commie indoc...

They hate us 'normals' and would like to convert our children into following them into their loathsome depravity...all while controlling everything we do...we are the 'Eloi' to their 'Morloks'...and are to be fed upon by them...but not on my watch!

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    ...and why does Chick-fil-A have a cleric of the woke cult on the payroll?
    First time?

Every major company hired a DEI executive. It was a zero experience job that pays executive level pay. They don't do anything other than email people and create little focus groups to promote DEI, coordinate with DEI consultants to train regular employees, and then they just collect a paycheck as a minority (preferably female) have their photo on a website, then do nothing. Its a multi-million dollar insurance policy; if someone feels slighted they complain to HR, possibly sue to the company or report them to some action committee. The company's defense is they hire a DEI officer (minority female, remember) and paid millions of dollars for training of low level workers, they did all they could and refuse to be sued.

I keep hearing of companies getting rid of the DEI execs because its an executive level position that does literally nothing, and HR can coordinate that training now. I haven't seen many recently though, probably not something companies want getting out that they're firing useless overpaid executives.

Yeah I'm salty about it in general; the company I work for announced the DEI executive, someone found through the job posting she's making at least $200k in salary, and her work history is 6 years of being an executive assistant/secretary. She's also a black woman. Thats her entire list of qualifications and she makes significantly more than nearly all employees here.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    First time?

Every major company hired a DEI executive. It was a zero experience job that pays executive level pay. They don't do anything other than email people and create little focus groups to promote DEI, coordinate with DEI consultants to train regular employees, and then they just collect a paycheck as a minority (preferably female) have their photo on a website, then do nothing. Its a multi-million dollar insurance policy; if someone feels slighted they complain to HR, possibly sue to the company or report them to some action committee. The company's defense is they hire a DEI officer (minority female, remember) and paid millions of dollars for training of low level workers, they did all they could and refuse to be sued.

I keep hearing of companies getting rid of the DEI execs because its an executive level position that does literally nothing, and HR can coordinate that training now. I haven't seen many recently though, probably not something companies want getting out that they're firing useless overpaid executives.

Yeah I'm salty about it in general; the company I work for announced the DEI executive, someone found through the job posting she's making at least $200k in salary, and her work history is 6 years of being an executive assistant/secretary. She's also a black woman. Thats her entire list of qualifications and she makes significantly more than nearly all employees here.

To be fair to Chick-Fil-A, reading their "diversity statement" it's pretty well in line with the values they've championed for quite a while. There's nothing there about "equity" or "championing" any particular group and a lot about getting along and treating everyone fairly. I think this one's likely to be a nothingburger inflated by people who haven't read more than the headline.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    To be fair to Chick-Fil-A, reading their "diversity statement" it's pretty well in line with the values they've championed for quite a while.
    Yes, carefully worded rhetoric to make DEI appear vaguely Christian. Since it doesn't really mean anything I suppose you can twist it to fit whatever you want.

At best these positions are draining resources from the company. In reality it's more like employing your CCP watchdog.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I keep hearing of companies getting rid of the DEI execs because its an executive level position that does literally nothing, and HR can coordinate that training now.
    HR departments have gotten out of hand, too. They are a hindrance to getting the job done plus they are the main enforcers of the woke bullshit in the workplace.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Back up and listen to the man. He said lender's like Blackrock are forcing large corps. to go gay and go green to borrow money. Also Blackrock manages investments and 401K for many government agencies, teachers, and large unions.

Blackrock is also petitioning to forgo fiduciary requirements on investments and recently got a a bill presented allowing investing YOUR money into risky gay and green companies which is the lefts new agenda.(money laundering)

People follow the money.
    Exactly its blackmail. We have been asleep at the wheel while these groups have been working to gain financial control and get ahold of companies by the balls.

bdhawk

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2022
    i am having a real struggle trying to boycott someone i don't do business with in the first place.

my top priority boycott is HANOI JANE. i still have not been able to figure out why she is not in prison for being a traitor.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    i am having a real struggle trying to boycott someone i don't do business with in the first place.

my top priority boycott is HANOI JANE. i still have not been able to figure out why she is not in prison for being a traitor.

FHJ! Biggest mistake the SEALs made was stopping the team that was going to disappear that hag faced bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom