Lynx Defense

What the hell is wrong with these people?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I know a lot of you have facebook pages. Have any of you looked at the brady campaign facebook page? Those people are deranged they are poster children for the mentally ill which makes me believe that the only reason they hate guns is because they are to screwed up in the head to pass the background check.

Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence | Facebook
    Venture Surplus ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    "Dear President Obama,
    The tragedies in Tucson, Fort Hood, Virginia Tech, and Columbine showed us first hand the deadly consequences of assault clips. These assault clips have one purpose and one purpose only – to kill a lot of people in a short amount of time.
    In the memory of all the lost and shattered lives, we urge you to call on Congress to ban assault clips. They make everyone a target."

Assault clips? Are you kidding me? My clips have never hurt or targetted anyone. That doesn't even make any sense.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence: Gun owners who carry concealed weapons are more than twice as likely to drink heavily as people who do not own guns, a new study from UC Davis shows. Injury Prevention - Brief report

I don't see how this makes any sense.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Look, they're quoting Al Qaida, and not correcting their errors on laws.

Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence "America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"Al Qaeda Urges Muslims In America To Exploit Gun Loopholes To Attack ‘Enemies Of Islam’

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    ‎"America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"

This quote was taken off their page. I mean seriously there is 0% truth to this statement. As for the no background checks at gun shows is 98% bullshit unless your dealing with a person selling from their own collection, up until I got my CHL every time I bought something from a gun show I still had to do a background check hell at the Dallas market hall show last weekend when I bought my M1A while I was filling my paper work out they were running back ground checks on customers who were waiting in line. I think these people really don't give a shit about other people's safety they are just playing on fear so they can line their pockets with donations, I would like to see what a forensic accountant would come up with after going through their books

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    ‎"America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"

This quote was taken off their page. I mean seriously there is 0% truth to this statement. As for the no background checks at gun shows is 98% bullshit unless your dealing with a person selling from their own collection, up until I got my CHL every time I bought something from a gun show I still had to do a background check hell at the Dallas market hall show last weekend when I bought my M1A while I was filling my paper work out they were running back ground checks on customers who were waiting in line. I think these people really don't give a shit about other people's safety they are just playing on fear so they can line their pockets with donations, I would like to see what a forensic accountant would come up with after going through their books

That's what an al qaida spokesman said. It's a quote, but they're still dirty for posting it without correcting the errors.

Top Bottom