Patriot Mobile

What will YOU do if the government attempts to take your guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    C'mon now, he's still got almost six months left in the year to make even more ridiculous statements!

Family with 2 nice incomes, decent size house on acreage, drive new cars, support pro gun and other conservative causes, donate to local charities and sit on a couple of their Boards...

equals...

a welfare recipient on food stamps
    :confused:
    ARJ Defense ad

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Family with 2 nice incomes, decent size house on acreage, drive new cars, support pro gun and other conservative causes, donate to local charities and sit on a couple of their Boards...

equals...

a welfare recipient on food stamps
    :confused:

If the government keeps spending ... yes. :P

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Fret not. There are far too many firearms in the hands of law-abiding citizens who will not stand for disarmament.

The Gun Grabbers will never go after the guns in the hands of criminals, so they seek to disarm those who follow the law.

More than 60 million Americans own guns, but less than Three (3) million are members of the National Rifle Association (NRA), Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, The Second Amendment Foundation, and Jews for the Preservation of Fiirearms.

If you own a gun, are law abiding, but don't belong to the NRA (or any other gun-rights organization), you are no better than an otherwise honorable citizen collecting food stamps and welfare.

How many folks who post on this forum are annual or LIFE MEMBERS of the NRA?

I don't take lightly that others enjoy the freedoms I and others have worked hard to preserve, without them making a similar commitment to liberty and freedom.

Be well.

WTH???

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    State / Local Government: There's not a single Texas LEO I know that would start disarming the mass public. Maybe in a few cities a few would, but this would be an anomaly. ATF couldn't do it without State/Local, so basically it wouldn't happen.
    I'd say that's not completely true. I have a LEO friend who's department had a discussion about this, and he was one of the few who disagreed and said that it would be wrong.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I'd say that's not completely true. I have a LEO friend who's department had a discussion about this, and he was one of the few who disagreed and said that it would be wrong.

I think the point is that if it came to a situation where such measures were required, which would pretty much have to be Armageddon; the police would have their hands full with other more pressing issues...

I don't think any police officers would want this task, regardless of the scenario. Disarmament was a bad move in both Afghanistan and Iraq (especially the former), and it would be just as much here.

But the point is this discussion is academic at best, as the chances of a government-ordered complete disarmament of citizens in this country is such a ridiculous proposition that it's not really worth speculating about. Still, that doesn't stop some from doing so...

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    No offense but this subject keeps coming up and I get real tired of it. I've been hearing this crap since I was a teenager and I'm retired now.

I have volunteered to be the first home for the "gimme" boys to visit. I am old, led a great life, have no family and frankly, don't give a rats ass about much of anything. I ride my bicycles, shoot guns and tinker with both as a hobby but give a shxt? Nope.....not even close. I rode 23 miles today, had fun with my little dog, Jake, visited friends, ate well, tinkered with some projects and if someone comes to the house to deprive me of my 2nd amendment rights, it would be a splendid way to end a perfect day! ...................Bring it on!

Now I'm gonna watch TV and play with Jake. Worry about that crap if you want to.

Flash

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom