APOD Firearms

What would you get with a $25 amazon or cabelas gift card?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    So because of my chase debit card reward points, I can get a $25 gift card to many places (not alot, i know lol), the two most desirable ones to me being cabelas or amazon.

Now I haven't chosen my card yet, but say I chose cabelas, what would you get with a $25 gift card?

I can get up to two 20 round boxes of 5.56 NATO tracer, totalling 40 rounds, which is awesome, but I don't have anywhere here in Sugar Land to shoot at night to witness such badassery :banghead:

Now I'm not only limiting myself to ammuntion when it comes to cabelas.

I also can get the amazon card, which means I can basically buy anything that costs around $25, i'm willing to go a bit over if the item is really worth it lol. So what would you get from amazon for around that price?

I've always wanted a cheap remote control helicopter, but that's lower on my list

any ideas?
    Guns International

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    Get the cabelas card and then save it up; put it in a box and then every week or whenever you can, throw $10 or $20 in the box. Come Christmas time, you'll have a very nice and Booming Christmas for yourself !

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Avoid the tracers. It seems like it is always too dry to shoot them, and you have to shoot them long range to get the full effect.

Do you have to get the card now, or can you let the rewards build up? I couldn't imagine Cabela's or Amazon with only $25 in my pocket. If you do go to Cabela's, hit the bargain cave. I have gotten some great deals in there.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Don't get too happy, I can always order from Cabelas online

Right now the plan is to get the amazon card and get some 1911 grips lol

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I just ordered $300 of Cabela's gift cards from my VISA rewards program... thinking Judge Tracker or S&W Governor if they ever get them...

I have another $150 GF already so I won't be too much out of pocket on either one...

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've wanted the Cabelas Colt Walker black powder replica for a long time. Since I have about $27 in Cabelas points, I've been gritting my teeth trying NOT to order one. They've been on sale for $399.

Flash

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Don't look at it that way.... look at it as a dumbass that probably spent $39,000 plus interest for $300 of stuff at Cabela's... I think you're probably doing better than me!!!

Haha I was wondering how much you must have spent for that much points.

Top Bottom