• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Interesting, never heard of that company. I'll ask the SASS shooters at work if they know anything about them.

I do like the Quigley Sharps and 61' Springfield on that site

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    And it only has 10 round magazines. . . .
    Oh damn! You glock guys are going to have to work on you aim. I mean only having 10 rounds to hit a man sized target.

Disclaimer: I am only joking I'm not really making fun of Glocks. Okay I might be taking a little poke at Glocks but not the folks that operate the Glocks. ;)

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    EMF has been around for quite a while, they are primarily an importer of Italian made copies of Colt SAAs, lever action Winchesters, and the like.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll stick to a gun in the holster and a Constitution in my pocket, thanks. :p

Interesting, never heard of that company. I'll ask the SASS shooters at work if they know anything about them.

I do like the Quigley Sharps and 61' Springfield on that site

The Quigley needs one of the Creedmore sights they sell.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Ha...*pets his 1911* 7+1 is all the ammo real men need

j/k

I just see 10 rounds, and I see "california" legal (and every other state that thinks that the 11th round is a thermo-nuclear baby killer). It doesn't look like it is a slim single stack.

Kind of the same thing with a magazine safety on a defensive gun. . . .

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I just see 10 rounds, and I see "california" legal (and every other state that thinks that the 11th round is a thermo-nuclear baby killer). It doesn't look like it is a slim single stack.

Kind of the same thing with a magazine safety on a defensive gun. . . .

Hah, the magazines are going to be CA legal, but unless it has things like a mag disconnect and loaded chamber indicator (that can pass CA's test: none have so far - good thing most guns are grandfathered onto the "safe list" from before that requirement!), it isn't legal to import into CA for sale... except to LEOs. :banghead:

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    sure you might only need 7 or 8 rounds,but what if there are multiple targets? might as well have 10-20 rounds in one mag.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I'm not knocking people for carrying less than 25 rounds, I just like handguns to have the magazines capacity that the gun was made for.

A 1911 is made to have 7 or 8 round magazines. Requiring it to only carry 4 or 5 would be wrong. A glock 17 is made to carry 17 or 18 round magazines, and making 10 round magazines is just as silly.

This particular gun looks like a full sized handgun with a fairly thick grip. It should be able to carry more than 10 rounds in a standard sized magazines. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Freedom1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    The profile on this pistol reminds me of the glock.
    FMK-9C1_large.jpg

glock19.jpg

Not exactly the same but some resemblances.
    The low round count will prevent me from buying, I just like double stack pistols.

Top Bottom