• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tuff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Weatherford, TX
    Big weekend coming up were we celebrate and remember the sacrifices that others have made to make this nation a possibility...

Mine will be a busy one, work on Friday followed by a Combat Effective Handgun 1 course on Saturday with 4 students, then work on Sunday and Monday....

In between jobs on Sunday I plan to visit with old friends at the National cemetery .

I hope each and every one f you enjoy the big weekend and Be Safe....And most of all DONT FORGET THE REAL REASON FOR THIS WEEKEND!
    Texas SOT

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    405922_449549458472058_1762859101_n.jpg

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Taking the kids and a few of my boy's teammates to their basketball tournament in Houston. We'll be staying at the Marriott North. Should be a good time.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Taking the kids and a few of my boy's teammates to their basketball tournament in Houston. We'll be staying at the Marriott North. Should be a good time.

It's a pretty nice hotel. That's where I stayed for my last interview. It was clean. The neighborhood can get kind of scummy real quick though, as you press outwards.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas

Nice Hotel, shitty part of town. Do not go to that mall nearby, Greenspoint Mall is also known as Guns-Point mall locally. Dangerous place even with the HPD substation in it.

Looking for places to eat, have fun with the boys go to The Woodlands up I-45 a little ways. Worth the trip and it's safe, clean, and lots of interesting stuff.

If you need to stay closer, try Humble.

Very few places worth the effort in that part of town.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Thanks Rusty and Acera! Glad to have the feedback. Especially since it is almost a given that my kids are going to want to go to........the nearby mall.

filmtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    San Antonio area
    Heading north to the Athens area for the weekend where our RV is parked. I'm going to check out some of the local ranges with my son. Other than that. Nothing!

fgarcia3441

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    SA (Sea World Area)
    Saturday - San Antonio area range day and 5 year old niece birthday in the afternoon.

Sunday and Monday - Canyon Lake boating and swimming .

Sent from my SGH-T879 using Tapatalk 2

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Texas State Veterans Cemetery. Visit Uncle Alfred and some of his fellow WWII companions. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan Veterans too.I'll be off to myself as usual. No fanfare, no parade, just solemn respect for those who sacrificed.
    Thanks to those who still watch over me and mine.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Sat - San Antonio range day.
    Sun - Sitting by the pit making BBQ with frequent dips in the pool (unless it's still partially green.)
    Mon - Getting rid of my hangover (and probably watching a lot of The Military Channel.)

Top Bottom