• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slo5oh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Conroe
    Sup guys...

Just really got into guns and need MAS info...my pops really wasnt ever into guns , hunting , etc. etc. He had a 357mag that he kept under his mattress for scumbags but thats about the most gun exposure I recieved as kid. I am just now getting to a point in my life where I can slow down a little and enjoy it. And just getting into hunting...man I have been missing out all these years
    Capitol Armory ad

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    well be carefull!
    you will proll end up spending a good pportion of you wages ont his new hobby!
    i know i have! haha
    and welcome!

1slo5oh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Conroe
    Appreciate the warm welcome fellas...yeah I know what you mean about becoming addictive. I have bought 3 guns in about 2 months ...heres what I got

Golan .40- first gun I ever bought from one of my buddies for $200, I will have to say for a "Cheaper" gun this has been a good investment. I have shot other peoples .40's and in my eyes this Golan rivals some of the higher end pistols that I have shot as far as smoothness and accuracy goes. And its got a great feel to it. I am larger guy and the bigger grips feel more comfortable to me...

Mossberg 500 persuader- Its got a 20" barrel , pistol grip , and a heat sheild bought it brand new a the last gun show that came through town and got a helluvadeal on it. All I have to say is I feel sorry for anybody who comes into my home uninvited... ..even my wife enjoys shooting the ole shotty...once or twice anyways..last time she shot it...it broke skin...lol. I love that gun.

Savage 30 06- This is the bread winner....or..uhhh...meat winner. Borrowed my buddies dads 30 06 a few times at thier lease and wow...I was hooked. I dont recall what brand scope it has on it but I would assume it is middle of the road. There is another couple of guns shows coming through town this month and I will be looking for a better scope.

And last but not least...the biggest pile of crap I own. Glad I only paid $100 for it but looking back I should have just changed that $100 into ones and had a good time at the titty bar...

a JA-nine from Jimenz...bought it off of a guy I work with for a "Throw Down" gun...well after I shot it thats what I wanted to do..throw it down. It jamed up at least twice each clip that went through it the first time. Since then I have taken it apart and smoothed a couple of spots down and took a stone to the slide and smoothed , cleaned and oiled everything real good. Last time out it only jamed once out of 50 rounds but still if I would have been in a life or death situation..that once could have been the end for me...at least thats the way I look at it. My wife likes shooting it at the range so..I guess its works well enough for that.

Now..down to the wish list or should I say soon to own...lol
    I have had my eye on a Desert Eagle .50 for quit some time now and have decided to start my "Next pistol fund"...the next pistol I buy is going to be a high end pistol...Kimber .45 , Desert Eagle .50 , etc. etc. its going to be my gun...you know the one you pull out and show your buddies to make them drool...lol. And I got invited to go Duck Hunting with some of the "Big Wheels" here at my company...well all I own is the persuader as far as shotguns go..and I am not sure what they would think of me showing up with a pistol gripped shot gun to go Duck hunting...lol (<--- joke) So I have had my eye out on some of the local forums as well as texasguntrader.com for a good used 12gauge. Saw a couple good deals but I still have a little time so I am not rushing it yet...

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Stow your gear, find a roosting spot and enjoy being aboard !!! Lots of good info here, a bit of humor, some very slight nonsense, and friendly
    folks to communicate with.....

Top Bottom