Guns International

What's the deal with my Glock 26 - pic included (I hope)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    Hmm...how practical is this gun to CC? Saw the Glock 27 last night and it seemed like it would be kind of hard to hide in the summer

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    The 27 is tiny...I am looking to get a G27 for my wife, it's on her list as it will be very easy to hide/conceal. You sure you're not thinking of a different model Adionok? Perhaps you're thinking of the 17 or 37. Here are some charts I found online that help me since I don't know alot about Blocks...I mean Glocks...lol Figure others might want 'em too. As far as the OP goes, I was curious about that hollowed area myself when I first saw my wife's Glock. It has never bothered her in the least bit, however, so we probably won't put in a plug. That is good info though, to know why that space is there.

Glockchart1.jpg

Glockchart.jpg

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    Haha yes it is a pretty small gun but it's got some thickness on it compared to a few other small guns that would probably be "easier" to conceal. Like the P3AT, PF9 come to mind.

If I can afford it i'd really rather carry a G26...

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Haha yes it is a pretty small gun but it's got some thickness on it compared to a few other small guns that would probably be "easier" to conceal. Like the P3AT, PF9 come to mind.

If I can afford it i'd really rather carry a G26...

Is it harder to conceal than my P3AT? Yep, but I can conceal my Glock 19 with a longer shirt and a Good IWB holster. I'm happy it isn't my only CC pistol, but it works very well most of the time.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I was in the market for a 27 for a while to match up with my 23, but when you lay them side by side, the size difference is not enough, IMHO to justify the reduction in capacity or grip length....

Top Bottom