• Total voters

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Summer, winter, fall, or spring?

Personally I love winter. I prefer the bitter coldness, plus my car is faster in the cold, and I love wearing jackets. ()
    Gun Zone Deals

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I like the Winter also. I can put on more layers of clothes to warm up, but I can only take so many off to cool down.

We only seem to have two seasons since Fall and Spring only last about four days each.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Temperature-wise, I prefer 45ºC over 45ºF any day. But then, here in Nevada, the humidity rarely gets above 20% in the summer, either. With all the "drought" planning, lawns are a thing of the past lowering the humidity even more. Years ago, it was rare to have humidity in the single digits. That has changed and now we have more of the 10% and below humidity.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    cant stand the heat.

especially humid heat.

seems like i am in florida sometimes... it jsut aint right.

as for 45 C or F, i willt ake F everytime
    infact, i love me some freezing weather.

though if i had to choose, between 0 degrees Fahrenheit and 0 degrees celsius, i would probably go with celsius too ;)

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Autumn is the best season for many things. Only problem is Texas has Fall, not Autumn. In autumn, the leaves change the weather is wonderful in the afternoon for grilling, hiking, etc. etc. In the evenings, it is great for sitting around campfire or sleeping in a campsite, etc. In Texas, the leaves are bright and green when you wake up one day, then about a week later when you wake up they are all dead and they Fall off the trees, hence, fall instead of autumn.

But every season has bright points for different reasons, and it would hard to pick a favorite. Depends on what you want to do that day.....

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    Anything but Winter. I HATE WINTER. I don't live in South Texas to be cold. Screw that.

Amen to that !! Anything below 60* is frigid in my book. I voted Spring since the fishing is best then and you can spend all day at the range without breaking a sweat during April and May.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I'm not crazy about 100 degree afternoons, but I'll sure take them over 30 degree mornings any time. I get really cranky when I have to go out in the cold. REALLY cranky.

I live for the 60-85 degree days. Pure Texas Heaven!

Top Bottom