ARJ Defense ad

When the market is down the week before an election....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I lost track!
    Yes, it appears so.
    Hint: it's the pandemic. Who could have predicted this MASSIVE SURGE right before a major election?
    1604234672319.png

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I moved my 401K the first of October into a managed account. They have another month to show improvement or I take control of it back.

There are three reasons for managed money accounts; they are that you do not have the
    1. Time to manage your own account(s)
    2. Motivation to do the work to make sure your goals are achieved
    3. Knowledge to achieve your goals.

Managed money, even in a custom account isn’t for month-to-month performance, it’s for long term goal attainment/maintenance. By long term, I mean 5 to 30 years.

I would suggest if your advisor/wealth manager/planner and you haven’t come to terms on how your goals are going to met and maintained, then it’s a conversation that needs to be had.

Also, it is a common feature of managed money accounts to have penalty fees for termination of the relationship within the first year or two. These fees can be substantial, so take the time to read your contract before making any decisions. Some firms don’t make the juice worth the squeeze.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    There are three reasons for managed money accounts; they are that you do not have the
    1. Time to manage your own account(s)
    2. Motivation to do the work to make sure your goals are achieved
    3. Knowledge to achieve your goals.

Managed money, even in a custom account isn’t for month-to-month performance, it’s for long term goal attainment/maintenance. By long term, I mean 5 to 30 years.

I would suggest if your advisor/wealth manager/planner and you haven’t come to terms on how your goals are going to met and maintained, then it’s a conversation that needs to be had.

Also, it is a common feature of managed money accounts to have penalty fees for termination of the relationship within the first year or two. These fees can be substantial, so take the time to read your contract before making any decisions. Some firms don’t make the juice worth the squeeze.
    Take control of your own finances and put all of your stock market money in the Vanguard S&P 500 Index or Vanguard Total Market Index funds. Then.....leave them there.

Top Bottom