When will Latinos outnumber whites in Texas?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Naaaaa. He is one of those seafood dieters.
    He see food he eat it.
    67867c74fba8b3d84cea91208aaabc3c.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    My wife is Mexican and Italian.

You DO NOT want to see her when she’s angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pronstar,

Fwiw, my lady is 100% SICILIAN & my adopted daughter was born/mostly raised in Mexico.

NEITHER take people criticizing me well. = TOGETHER they are like a swarm of mad hornets.
    (I took them to lunch recently & the waiter made a "clever remark" about "old guys robbing the cradle." & "two hotties being wasted on a geezer". = I thought that I would have to sit on both of them.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I’m hoping to move from Australia to Texas, in the coming year. I hear that Austin is infested with Democrats. I don’t want to move half way across the world, to live with the types of people I’m trying to escape. What’s going on in Texas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robert Daly,

My adopted daughter lives in North Austin & that place is VERY liberal. - My "Noe" is one of the FEW conservatives that I know up there.

IF you're coming to South TX, I recommend San Marcos or one of the smaller towns that surround San Antonio.

yours, satx

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I mean the demographics.. are something that conservatives should have been looking at for a lot longer than the past 5 years. 1 - Latino birth rates are MUCH higher than blacks or whites 2 - The birthrate of whites has declined over the past 50 years.

Translation - he/she who controls the Latino vote controls the country.

I love Mexicans, some of my favorite folks are Mexican. They share COMMON VALUES with US. 1 - Right to life they don't believe in abortion or birth control... Hell most of them are Catholic.... 2 - FAMILY .... they tend to hold onto family values.. again.. Christian based... 3 - Immigration... most Mexicans I know want LEGAL immigration. Conservatives should have been nurturing this relationship a LOT longer ago.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I know democrats are licking their cops about it. I guess that is what happens when you worry about demographics than policy. Now Texas probably has the most patriotic latinos are a group in the nation compared to say california, but with illegal immigration and amnesty democrats figure if they cant get the white vote they need to change teh electorate instead they simply make it less white. Importing and encouraging rapid reproduction of poor people ensures the party of uncle sugar is where there vote will go. I love latino people. I really worry about where this conflict over illegal immigration will get to. White america is not going to go quietly. Now if we could get the decent people of all races together and fix this damn country. Many dont know that while the yankees fought in segregated units during the war of northern aggression blacks, mexicans, white boys and natives fought side by side under the southern cross. Matter of fact I recall many mexicans and whites fought along side each other at the alamo. I will stand side by side with any patriot of any color before a white liberal any day.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I know democrats are licking their cops about it. I guess that is what happens when you worry about demographics than policy. Now Texas probably has the most patriotic latinos are a group in the nation compared to say california, but with illegal immigration and amnesty democrats figure if they cant get the white vote they need to change teh electorate instead they simply make it less white. Importing and encouraging rapid reproduction of poor people ensures the party of uncle sugar is where there vote will go. I love latino people. I really worry about where this conflict over illegal immigration will get to. White america is not going to go quietly. Now if we could get the decent people of all races together and fix this damn country. Many dont know that while the yankees fought in segregated units during the war of northern aggression blacks, mexicans, white boys and natives fought side by side under the southern cross. Matter of fact I recall many mexicans and whites fought along side each other at the alamo. I will stand side by side with any patriot of any color before a white liberal any day.
    I believe those Hispanics fighting against the Mexicans at the Alamo would have taken exception to being called Mexicans, they called themselves Texicans.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I mean the demographics.. are something that conservatives should have been looking at for a lot longer than the past 5 years. 1 - Latino birth rates are MUCH higher than blacks or whites 2 - The birthrate of whites has declined over the past 50 years.
    Yep, been saying this for years and more than once on this forum.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    You Mexican or something?
    Been told I'm an honorary one, but never claimed it ;)

Naaaaa. He is one of those seafood dieters.
    He see food he eat it.
    :laughing: yep

I love Mexicans, some of my favorite folks are Mexican. They share COMMON VALUES with US.
    Being anti-abortion and pro-family doesn't mean they share the values of individual liberty and self governance that this nation was founded on. Latin America is traditionally very collectivist.

I believe those Hispanics fighting against the Mexicans at the Alamo would have taken exception to being called Mexicans, they called themselves Texicans.
    Yep! Texans of Mexican descent are a unique culture unto themselves.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

For those here who don't know, my beloved/adopted daughter was born in Mexico & NOBODY is more "TEX-Anne" (or more than a LONGHORN FANATIC) than she now is.

yours, satx

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    This might sound strange, but I have known many latinos of mexican heritage from Texas and a majority are extremely patriotic. I actually said if liberals want amnesty how about we keep all the ones from Texas and deport the ones from California and split the difference in arizona? So far no takers. I also suggested just annexing mexico. Again no go. American patriotism is not a race, but liberals want to make it out to be

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    This might sound strange, but I have known many latinos of mexican heritage from Texas and a majority are extremely patriotic. I actually said if liberals want amnesty how about we keep all the ones from Texas and deport the ones from California and split the difference in arizona? So far no takers. I also suggested just annexing mexico. Again no go. American patriotism is not a race, but liberals want to make it out to be

Phoenix,

INTERESTING omment/viewpoint. - I've NOT heard anyone say that before.
    (IF every Mexican immigrant was as talented/decent/hard-working as my adopted daughter is, I'd go for keeping them ALL & making them US citizens.)

yours, satx

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Well I'm proud to be an American and thankful that I was born in Texas. My parents are from Mexico and love it here. They have been here since their mid teens and consider Texas to be home.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Well I'm proud to be an American and thankful that I was born in Texas. My parents are from Mexico and love it here. They have been here since their mid teens and consider Texas to be home.

We wild Texicans are ALL immigrants or the sons/daughters of immigrants.

Even the Native tribes, that are NOW resident in TX, came from elsewhere & arrived NOT too many generations ago.

Note: One thing that I find somewhat amusing is the number of Latinos who describe themselves as "Mexican", even though their ancestors have been TEXAN for 300 years. Many of the younger generation don't even speak Spanish anymore.
    (My daughter always opines that such Texicans are, "- - - - no more Mexican than they are Chinese.")

yours, satx

Last edited:

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Phoenix,

INTERESTING omment/viewpoint. - I've NOT heard anyone say that before.
    (IF every Mexican immigrant was as talented/decent/hard-working as my adopted daughter is, I'd go for keeping them ALL & making them US citizens.)

yours, satx

I would be marching for the damn dream act if it were not fear democrats would get 90% of the vote and thus take our guns. The funny thing is SO MANY latino people i know are very religous yet seem willing to sell their souls ( abortion, gay marriage) to the democrats over our nation's sovereignty. Then when we start having discussions about daca and the dream act the same people supporting that are at the border demanding EVERYONE be let in.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I would be marching for the damn dream act if it were not fear democrats would get 90% of the vote and thus take our guns. The funny thing is SO MANY latino people i know are very religous yet seem willing to sell their souls ( abortion, gay marriage) to the democrats over our nation's sovereignty. Then when we start having discussions about daca and the dream act the same people supporting that are at the border demanding EVERYONE be let in.

Phoenix,

IF the DIMocRATS repeat their hateful, ANTI-Catholic chanting at the 2020 DIMocRATS National Convention, they will LOSE the Latino vote.
    (We need to remind them of the VULGAR chanting of "F--- Mary. F--- Mary. F--- Mary." every time that there is an election.)

GALAVISION, AZTECA & PBS TV showed about 5-10 minutes of that "sideshow", while the "major broadcasters quickly "cut away from" the ranting/screaming/cursing National DIMs delegates.
    (I doubt if ANY Latino RC voters, who saw that OBSCENE display of OPEN HATE, voted for the ANTI-religious DIMs in 2016.)

yours, tex

Top Bottom