• ...and so much more!
  • alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    well if you put it that way...

i wouldn't say Houston is one of the "most liberal cities in the US" though.

keith_tx

Bit and Byte Wrangler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    League City
    I've lived all around, including NYC, LA, San Fran..and I gotta say Houston doesn't seem all that liberal to me in comparison. Course I've only been here a few months yet.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    you sure? Houston was ranked #1

I said "mostly a list of liberal cities". Never said they were all liberal strongholds... although Houston does have it's fair share like any other big city. The list does include all of the liberal biggies.

Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio are not in the most liberal city category in my book. Not yet at least. Fortunately Texas hasn't gone completely California!

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I said "mostly a list of liberal cities". Never said they were all liberal strongholds... although Houston does have it's fair share like any other big city. The list does include all of the liberal biggies.

Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio are not in the most liberal city category in my book. Not yet at least. Fortunately Texas hasn't gone completely California!

I'm happy to not live near any of the cities on the list, although the Houston area seems to dominate this forum and I wouldn't mind getting to one of the group shoots one of these days.

To me Houston = Sheila Jackson Lee, Dallas = Eddie Bernice Johnson, two of the biggest idiots in the nation and a couple of the most racist.

Top Bottom